Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can purshase a bottle of Rejuvenade online??

I heard that FLW is now partnering with Bassmedics! That's pretty cool. I've heard a lot of good things about this Rejuvenade product for the lunkers

·
Registered
10,622 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Your Welcome.. how's that for fast lol

h2o<----says proud of you for caring so much for your fish.
you get alot of atta boys!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Yes the stuff works, but you may not like the results.

Two different guys lost fish that jumped out of their bags and back into the drink one day. Another guy opened his livewell to put his fifth fish in and one jumped out back into the drink leaving him fishing for alimit again. (Both of these were at the FLW on Okeechobee last week)

As far as weighing in fish, the stuff stinks. The fish wont settle down. Its like cocaine for bass.....I hated it when handling fish.

Personally I like Please Release Me. I am not affiliated with them, but they do sell it at Bass Pro Shops. It CALMS the fish and promotes slime coat regeneration.

Mini

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
LOL Like your kids on holloween night, @10:00.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
see below.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have both products in my boat.
Please Release Me was sold last two years right at registration for BFL.
Bass Medics was purchased with Wave Worms.
John is right about the effects.
I use the Medics only when necessary.
The rest of the time I use Release Me.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mini and H2O and Madways, my biggest concern is keeping the fish alive in the livewell and then my second concern is to keep them from losing weight (due to stress I presume) so I can get that extra dollar at weigh in
This please release me also sounds like a good livewell additive. Do you know where I can purchase it and is that my best bet??

·
Registered
10,622 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I graduated college in the field of aquaculture and the number one 'chemical' we used in the hatchery was plain old salt. It does a lot of beneficial things for the fish, and that's all I use in my livewell. You can throw a good handful in the well and it works wonders. Fish need salt just like deer that you see licking it off the highway. When fish are stress, their gills operate faster and are less efficient. As a result, fish take on more water than they need to and have to excrete it, and as they do, they lose salt to the water which stresses them out even more. When fish are stressed they also build up excess mucus on their gills and a salt bath is what they use in the hatchery to sort of 'burn' it off. It has many other benefits as well. Use non-iodized rock salt It's harmless, and it's cheap!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts