Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Basstek, "Congradulations" on reeling in the Angler of the Year Award brother. Your skill, attention to detail and willingness to teach others has made this fine angler LAKE SAINT CLAIR NETWORK ANGLER OF THE YEAR 2009.
A honor you truely deserve and your a keeper my friend. You caught more tagged fish than anyone I've heard and you can't do that if your not on the water. Looking forward to shaking your hand.

A ceremony will be announced soon, which will be held @ ANGLERS POINT.

Everyone jump in and cast a comment for BASSTEK LSCNAOTY

ONCE AGAIN CONGRADULATIONS

The final vote total is.

BASSTEK [ 21 ] [35.00%]
MUSKIE BOB SR. [ 17 ] [28.33%]
TROLLER11 [ 13 ] [21.67%]
STORMCHASER [ 4 ] [6.67%]
CAPT. DOUG [ 5 ] [8.33%]

A great angler has great fish catching ability, but also is a true ambassador for
the sport - gets others involved, shares tips for success, and directly contributes
to the angling success of others.

h2o

Attachments

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
congats,
Basstek and to all of the nominees. C'mon april

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Congrats Basstek! You definately had some consistantly big smallies going out there during a season that had most of us struggling to stay on good fish week to week.

You're right Larry. April 24th can't get here fast enough. 104 days left, but who's counting

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Wow! I don't know what to say, I never won anything before. Thanks h20 for always trying to make LSCN a better place. A special thanks to Little guy for designing the award. And thanks to everyone that casted a vote my way.

BASSTEK

·
Registered
533 Posts
Although I've never met Basstek, I believe he is most deserving of this recognition. His posts are always positive and informative. Fisherpeople like him make this site so great. Congratulations sir.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Basstek also towed in a fellow LSCNet angler this summer. He had a hot musky bite going that day but when a call came in for help, he never hesitated to fire up the engine and run out 5 miles offshore to go help a friend in need and cut his day short.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
QUOTE(sarc @ Jan 9 2010, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Although I've never met Basstek, I believe he is most deserving of this recognition. His posts are always positive and informative. Fisherpeople like him make this site so great. Congratulations sir.

agree 100% congrates basstek, its truely deserved!!! all your posts this year were great, informative and some monster pics, and never have a debate going on in the threads.

congrates to the nominees also, each one of you would have been a great choice also

gj little guy and h2o for putting this together, and LSCN for being here. you all deserve an award

·
Registered
731 Posts
HAPPY DAY!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
We shook hands yesterday.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
congratulations Basstek

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
CONGRATS

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Congrats Mike! I am one of the people who personally directly benefitted from Tek's wisdom, patience and motivation, as well as his great personality and sense of humor - always nice to spend time on the water with you Mike, thanks again and I'm looking forward to another season with hopefully some time in the back of this nice new Ranger boat you won for this award!
Got my biggest Smallie and my first Muskie this year on Mike's boat

An average day for the Basstek AOTY:

Sky Water Vertebrate Sleeve Fisherman

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.