Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are coming up Thursday night & staying at the Holiday Inn through Sunday. My daughter is the one who pushed to go to this event, now she is worried there will be no one else she knows coming! Julianne is 15, Michael is 12.
I know they can hang out at the pool during the day, and I'll probably bring the jet boat, too!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I doubt I will bring my kids - OH I FORGOT I don't have any.

Also, I will be at Bon Jovi - GooGoo Dolls - Sheryl Crow on that Saturday.

Oh well!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jul 8 2003, 04:30 PM)
I doubt I will bring my kids - OH I FORGOT I don't have any.

Also, I will be at Bon Jovi - GooGoo Dolls - Sheryl Crow on that Saturday.

Oh well!!
Thanks for sharing . . .

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 04:32 PM)Hmm, Mel is bringing me and I'm kind of a kid!

BEAUUUUTIFUL!! Now, Michael has a friend to splash in the pool with!!

YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!! <_<

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 8 2003, 04:34 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 04:32 PM) Hmm, Mel is bringing me and I'm kind of a kid!

YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!

Doh!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 8 2003, 04:34 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 04:32 PM) Hmm, Mel is bringing me and I'm kind of a kid!

YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!

Michael might be a little to old to play with Milord!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I'm a big kid and I want to go, just don't have a place to stay!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Mike, call Sarnia Bay Marina and Bridgeview Marina and get thrown on the waiting list, never know if a well will come available.

I'd let you stay on my boat but I think I will be sleeping 6 or so for the weekend and you have seen my boat!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 04:42 PM)Mike, call Sarnia Bay Marina and Bridgeview Marina and get thrown on the waiting list, never know if a well will come available.

I'd let you stay on my boat but I think I will be sleeping 6 or so for the weekend and you have seen my boat!

6 on your boat is tight!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 8 2003, 04:42 PM)I am.

I'm bringing both my boys.

Left nut and right nut.

Thats nice Deuce!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Mike, you can have our slip for the friday night if you wish.. if it works, ... I have it booked for fri and sat but will only be there for sat night. I know that kind of sucks but at least you could be there friday and some of sat... I'd invite you to stay with us but same deal... wouldn't be able to sleep everyone.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 04:42 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 04:42 PM) Mike, call Sarnia Bay Marina and Bridgeview Marina and get thrown on the waiting list, never know if a well will come available.

6 on your boat is tight!
That is an understatement man!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 04:46 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 04:42 PM) QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 04:42 PM) Mike, call Sarnia Bay Marina and Bridgeview Marina and get thrown on the waiting list, never know if a well will come available.

6 on your boat is tight!
That is an understatement man!

SARDINES!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
You need me to come by land in the AM to pry everyone out?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 8 2003, 04:42 PM)I am.

Left nut and right nut.
rrrrriiiIIIIIIIIIIGGHHhhtttttttt <_<

You'd better hope WE don't meet!
FREAK!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
LMAO Mike, I think we should be ok! haha

You should take C-Girl up on her offer and just hope you can throw the boat in another well for Saturday night.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 04:51 PM)LMAO Mike, I think we should be ok! haha

You should take C-Girl up on her offer and just hope you can throw the boat in another well for Saturday night.
that's right.. bought and paid for already, just going to go to waste if you don't!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 8 2003, 04:48 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 8 2003, 04:42 PM)I am.

Left nut and right nut.
rrrrriiiIIIIIIIIIIGGHHhhtttttttt

You'd better hope WE don't meet!
FREAK!

Well, they're not kept by my wife in a jar somewhere like some peoples on this board!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts