Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is welcome to come by for a nice, easy evening before the NOONER on Friday. Fireworks start at Dusk . . . bring some lawn chairs.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Steve your crazy.....do you really think anyone will take it easy that night? You know noone has to work in the morning....

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd hoped YOU, of anyone, would get the SARCASM in my msg.
When has an LSCN party at STEVE's BAR been mild?
A Tuesday night BBQ turned into an all-nighter w/a special guest appearance by the NB Police Chief, for God's sake!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Yea I guess I didn't get the SARCASM in it....I was just thinking back to that Tuesday night when everyone had to work in the morning.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What time would you like people to start showing up?

Shall I bring the puppy for a bit?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 23 2003, 10:56 AM)What time would you like people to start throwing up?
Will you guys be going late? Unfortunately I'll miss the fireworks because (bummer) I'll be in the orchestra pit at DTE watching Pearl Jam from the first 5 rows! PS Eddie Vedder is God!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Steve:

Is this going to be a kid-friendly party? If I came I'd bring Joey but naturally get him out of there right after the fireworks so you guys could party like rock stars and not have to worry about the kids.

Let me know - and thanks for another gracious invitation to Steve's Bar!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Steve
Where are you located Im new to the LSCN and would love to come. It would be nice to meet a few peeps and get to know you guys. Like Shandog asked is it kid friendly I have to 6 yo girl and 11 yo boy.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 23 2003, 10:44 AM)I'd hoped YOU, of anyone, would get the SARCASM in my msg.
When has an LSCN party at STEVE's BAR been mild?
A Tuesday night BBQ turned into an all-nighter w/a special guest appearance by the NB Police Chief, for God's sake!

AWWWWWE YESSSSSS !

what fond memories...........( i think, haha)

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YES!!

To puppies, childrens . . . and even Eddie!!

I'll have Michael (11) and Julie(15) and a few of their friends, so this would be another great chance for the kiddies to meet!

I'll be home around 6ish, then BBQing. Anytime!

Traveler, when has STEVE's BAR ever NOT been open late?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I won't keep the dog there all night if I bring her, so, if anyone wants to see her you'd better get there early.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jun 23 2003, 03:11 PM)
I've heard that "nice, easy evening" stuff before, I'm coming over and not leaving until Sunday!!!
Now THAT's what I'M talkin' 'bout!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 23 2003, 01:27 PM)
YES!!

To puppies, childrens . . . and even Eddie!!

What about Eddie's Puppy

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 23 2003, 04:21 PM)What about Eddie's Puppy

Sure. My dog could use him as a chew toy.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 23 2003, 03:23 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 23 2003, 04:21 PM) What about Eddie's Puppy

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 23 2003, 04:34 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 23 2003, 03:23 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 23 2003, 04:21 PM) What about Eddie's Puppy

You haven't met my puppy yet. She has no fear.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.