Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in and can get there by 4pm if anyone is interested in coming out early so let me know what time you want to come as well. My guess is the majority won't be showing up until 5 or 6pm.
I believe Big Dog has the gas covered for the grill so I propose we all bring our own meat to throw on and a side dish to pass. Unless someone has enough meat and they want to donate it then that would be fine to.
I will bring pasta salad to pass around.

I am also bringing the front loader, bow, and 12 gauge.

SO WHO IS IN AND WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO PASS?

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Sorry guys, no can do on the grape leaves. Unfortunately I have another passing in my family, and there's no way I'm going to be able to get those made. Stacey and I will still be at the bbq, maybe with a couple friends, and definitely with a dish to pass, as well as a layered target, bow, 12 guage, and who knows what else.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Aug 5 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry guys, no can do on the grape leaves. Unfortunately I have another passing in my family, and there's no way I'm going to be able to get those made. Stacey and I will still be at the bbq, maybe with a couple friends, and definitely with a dish to pass, as well as a layered target, bow, 12 guage, and who knows what else.
Prayers sent Jon, but it will be good to see you two, I'll save a hug for both of you.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Does gilberts have any hay stacks? I was wondering if we could work out some long range shots with our bows. Hundreds of shots through the whiskers and not one of em over 35 yards. I gotta try some 50's!

Who's going to be doing some trap?

Stacey and I are in fo sho!

Anyone try Jack Hodge? Haven't seen that bastage in too long...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts