Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite thing to BBQ on your grill??

Mine is any kabobs, Shrimp Confetti Quesadillas, and Vienna's burned!!! YUM!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
in a folded pouch of foil, i slice potatoes, add sliced onion, season it all, add butter then throw em on the grill for about 45 min.... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 21 2004, 04:05 PM)in a folded pouch of foil, i slice potatoes, add sliced onion, season it all, add butter then throw em on the grill for about 45 min.... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
I've made those w/the kids before but we threw in a burger patty too - it's called "hobo burgers". The kids loved making them

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
BBQ Pizza and BBq Shrimp. THe pizza is with Feta, red and yellow peppers, onions, olives, olive oil, salt and pepper. Yummy....gotta have it...

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 21 2004, 03:05 PM)in a folded pouch of foil, i slice potatoes, add sliced onion, season it all, add butter then throw em on the grill for about 45 min.... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Taxman has made those for me before I think that he tosses in mushrooms with it.

I love my steak!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Steak, of course!

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
STEAK!

Then burgers and then chicken.
Hate cookin chicken cuz I can never tell when its done.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Let's see...first I fire up the Weber, I use hickory wood chunks for fuel. The taste is way better than propane. After that gets going good, I like to start with a piece of mayonase covered salmon filllet lightly grilled skin side down. Then next to a New York strip marinated with a bit of worcestershire sauce, red wine, a bit of garlic, and soy sauce(I like to let that sit in a ziploc overnight in the fridge).

One thing that I just tried back home is BBQ'd lobster. No, the lobsters are not put live on the grille. I put'em in boiling water head first for 2-3 minutes to kill them, then on the grill they go, about 10 minutes a pound, just like boiling. The smoked flavored lobster was excellent, something that I'm definitely going to have again!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ May 21 2004, 05:58 PM)Steak, of course!

Salmon or venison.

It doesn't really matter everything is better on the grill.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 21 2004, 06:37 PM)It doesn't really matter everything is better on the grill.
It doesn't really matter everything is better on the grill WHEN SOMEONE ELSE COOKS IT.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 21 2004, 06:37 PM)It doesn't really matter everything is better on the grill.
YEP!!!! Love anything on the grill, but REALLY prefer charcol , wood etc . over propane.....but propane is still bettter than indoor cooking.

Ahhhhhhhhhh summer is here............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts