Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite way to bbq up food???

I use a gas grill....I have a Weber and wouldn't trade it for any other brand. It's the best. For burgers/hot dogs/sausages sometimes I like to start a charcoal grill instead.

I cook all seasons..........Love making baby-back ribs and beef brisket. I make salmon on the grill more than anything else. Vegetables I like zucchini and onions. Oh, and portebella mushrooms.

Hope we didn't do this one before....

G

·
I really enjoy cooking with wood, over a 55 gallon oil drum.
i put a heavy grate on top you can get from your local hardware store.
I usually bbq up muscrat, squirrel, rat, and rabbit on special occasions.
i work in a meat packing plant, i know what happens to the meat tthere, so i don't eat it. <_<

·
Registered
123 Posts
I use a gas grill, fast and easy. I like the taste of a charcoal grill but its dirty and seems like it takes forever to cook anything.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
best grill i ever used was wingmans last week at the bay, it hooked to my stern rail. too bad we forgot about the steaks in the fridge.

·
Registered
714 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Aug 26 2003, 07:44 PM)best grill i ever used was wingmans last week at the bay, it hooked to my stern rail. too bad we forgot about the steaks in the fridge.
Wingmans rocks!!! What a nice bbq!!!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Gas all the way... When I'm hungry I don't want to wait 2 hours to eat...

I can get all the flavor I need with a gas grill and my special sauce!

Just bought a new Char-Broil and I love it!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
gas for the weekday. Quick easy I use a smoker box, soak wood chips (hickory) in water place in smoker box gives nice flavor, lite gas grille....mmmmmmmmmmm

For that special dinner usually on weekends I like to use charcoal! Ribs, sticky chicken, porterhouse, pork loin....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW Sweet Baby Ray's in my opinion is the best....no doctoring needed!!!!!!!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Im with you Gary gas during the work week and charcoal on the weekends. I have started using the smoking pellets instead of the wood chips lately. They work real good no presoaking nessasary. I also use my smoker often and of course the turkey deep fryer.

G

·
We cook out at least a couple times a week. Weber, gas, couldn't be happier. Usually chicken, pork chops, burgers, dogs, sometimes salmon and steaks. We cooked Thanksgiving stuffing on it and have used it a couple of times this summer for breakfast when the power was out. Here's french toast during the blackout...

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 26 2003, 11:47 PM)Ribs, sticky chicken, porterhouse, pork loin....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Gary, What is sticky chicken???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts