Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last two weeks in July we will be bumming around Michigan and Ohio with no specific plans in mind, other than hitting PIB at some point. I was thinking I'd like to search for some beach glass. I'm willing to go anywhere from say, Cleveland to Oscoda....and on the west side, Saugatuck to the sand dunes. Anybody know a good spot to hunt?

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
QUOTE(SquirrelGirl @ Jul 7 2009, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The last two weeks in July we will be bumming around Michigan and Ohio with no specific plans in mind, other than hitting PIB at some point. I was thinking I'd like to search for some beach glass. I'm willing to go anywhere from say, Cleveland to Oscoda....and on the west side, Saugatuck to the sand dunes. Anybody know a good spot to hunt?

Anywhere along the shore of Saginaw Bay, I always found a lot of it on both sides. 270Crown is dead on too, glass comes out of the AuSable into the Oscoda area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.