Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thinking of heading to the Beach Grill to see the Mega 80's tonight. I think its their last night there.
Probably by boat if weather is good.
Anyone interested?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 29 2003, 10:36 AM)Amy~ I plan on being there with bells on my toes!

If I spin you will your toes ring?
dingle, dingle...

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Aug 29 2003, 09:38 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 29 2003, 10:36 AM) Amy~ I plan on being there with bells on my toes!

If I spin you will your toes ring?
dingle, dingle...

You know it baby! A ring-a-ding-ding!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
ttt, c'mon people, this place rocks on Fridays, Summers NOT over, hit the deck at the Beach Grill tonight and get this weekend started right!!!!!!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 29 2003, 09:33 AM)ttt, c'mon people, this place rocks on Fridays, Summers NOT over, hit the deck at the Beach Grill tonight and get this weekend started right!!!!!!!
Duece - What time are you planning on taking off?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
What time are you leaving and do you have room? I know a couple of girls that were talking about going up there tonight.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
not sure yet, kinda getting a group together but it's all a bunch of maybes, i will post around 4pm or so whats up

·
Registered
168 Posts
Myself and my crew will be there around 10:00. We will just have to make sure that Rerun keeps his pants on
and stays away from our chicks, unless of course he shares his. LOL.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Rerun, bring one for me!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
DAMN WEDDING STUFF RUINING ANOTHER NIGHT FOR ME!!
%(&%&(%&^(*(#^*^

only kidding... i'm excited for my girlfriend and her man! it's worth it!
just hopefully next year no one does this to me again! 2 labor day weekends in a row!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 29 2003, 02:19 PM)DAMN WEDDING STUFF RUINING ANOTHER NIGHT FOR ME!!
%(&%&(%&^(*(#^*^

only kidding... i'm excited for my girlfriend and her man! it's worth it!
just hopefully next year no one does this to me again! 2 labor day weekends in a row!!!
Why would anyone in their right mind get married on Labor day weekend and ruin it (labor day weekend) for all their guest!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i know, afireman, i know.
oh well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts