Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Lake Discussion we have discovered that there a great number of us at Beacon Cove. It has been suggested that we organize a BBQ or informal party at the point at the marina before the season gets well underway. It will afford everyone the opportunity to get to know each other. Sometime in May would be great. Let's get some input from everyone.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sounds like a great plan. It does have to be soon!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am in as well. I will be out there today working on the boat and the well. Come over and say hi if you are in the marina. I am at I-40....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just moving this back to page 1 so everyone has a chance to look at it after the weekend.

·
12,052 Posts
Sounds good to me. Just let me know when (have to post things by Friday afternoon as I am on the boat all weekend with no computer).

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Jestski and I are also at the marina. We are in well E-33.

BBQ sounds great!

Jetski works afternoons, so Friday nights are not good for him. A Saturday or Sunday BBQ would be best, and hopefully he's not working either of those days.

Look forward to meeting our neighbors!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'd like to have my boat in the water when we do this.

Hey afiremen, when you gonna be moving your boat, it's shored right in front of mine?!? (Offshores/SandBar).

Anyone up for a Sunday afternoon? May 18th?
(that's the day after the LSCN B'day bash at Tin Fish)

Stacy
I-13

·
12,052 Posts
Sunday is ok for us as long as its not too early. I always get to the boat and leave the marina for the weekend. Try to make it back Sunday early evening though.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
OK, Let's shoot for MAY 18th.
and work on a time as it gets closer?!

Maybe we could do a walk thru the marina and see each other's boats/wells.

All are welcome!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
No! Not May 18th. I can't make it.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is everybody still up for this? It really got buried fast. I think it's going to be BYOE from the looks of things. It's already Friday and I'm late posting this in time for the weekend. We'll try to run up there around three and see if anyone's there.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts