Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Beautiful day for a boat ride

1K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Adios 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
this is the first time i ever remember seeing the Detroit skyline from the clinton river.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
man seeing this pic makes me wish i had my boat in the water still ,,,

#4 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Nov 21 2003, 08:35 AM)river front living Detroit style...
wonder what they charge a month for that trailer park ever drive though it ? in your car pretty trashy.. suprised they havent torn down and put up condos.

#6 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 21 2003, 09:38 AM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Nov 21 2003, 08:35 AM) river front living Detroit style...
wonder what they charge a month for that trailer park ever drive though it ? in your car pretty trashy.. suprised they havent torn down and put up condos.
I have heard that they are planning on tearing it down. Something with the riverfront beautification project.

#7 ·
i drove past that trailer park before getting to the big park next to it. that is the only trailer park i have ever seen with a canal behind the houses. i thought wouldn't it be great to have a big house boat, leave it in the water during the summer and put it on your lot winter months...

#8 ·
Dave your such a tease! I want to be on the water!

Is that the park at Jefferson and Crocker?

#9 ·
i know.... all this talk about lake norman trips and summer fun and this beautiful day make me want to hop in doubled's little jet boat and tool around all day!

#15 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Nov 21 2003, 12:19 PM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Nov 21 2003, 12:12 PM) that is the park down on the detroit river
I wonder how much they charge for rent ?

This trailer park is next to 1.5 mil houses
Thats the reason that the riverfront society wants to tear it down.

#17 ·
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Nov 21 2003, 12:24 PM)QUOTE(Madmax @ Nov 21 2003, 12:19 PM) QUOTE(Pandora @ Nov 21 2003, 12:12 PM) that is the park down on the detroit river
I wonder how much they charge for rent ?

This trailer park is next to 1.5 mil houses
Thats the reason that the riverfront society wants to tear it down.
I am not 100% sure . but 90 % of this property South og GP belongs to D. Borden
( I hope this is right spelling , He sold his cable company to Comcast )

#18 ·
QUOTEThat sounds a bit extreme. Could it be more like 6 inches per mile instead of 6 feet per mile curvature?

Thats what I was thinking

#19 ·
QUOTEi thought wouldn't it be great to have a big house boat, leave it in the water during the summer and put it on your lot winter months...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.