Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are at Kalahari Waterpark, and after playing in the water for 4 hrs, our room was finally ready for us. We picked up our keys, headed to our room, only to find it on the top floor 3 roooms from the end (about 2 football fields from the elevator). Got to the room, sat down and wondered why my foot was wet. I looked down to find it in a pile of regurgitated pizza and who knows what next to the head of the bed. I calmly called the front desk, explained our "situation", and asked that it be handled.

We are now relaxing in a 2 bedroom suite with a fireplace, 3 bigscreen tv's, a porch overlooking the animals in their little zoo, and getting ready to dine on some free buffet dinners for all of us.

Life is sometimes good. Who would have thought a pile of puke would turn into a sweet a$$ suite?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 21 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>so how did you get your kid to purge on the floor off the first room LOL

I was hopiing Laura was gonna give me a foot massage tonight, but she said they need to be disinfected first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts