Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT IS NOT ALL THAT IT IS CRACKED UP TO BE....
yES MARRIED PEOPLE WITH KIDS HAVE A ROUGH TIME 24-7, BUT ISN'T WHAT MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT? THE PRODUCT, THE FAMILY, THE LOVE.

I agree it is nice to come home relax, sit naked where you want ect..

But,. after a night out with friends (witch all of mine are married or attached), when we all go home, they all have someone to go to, someone that is glad they are there, to sleep next to, to kiss good night, to share any burden,
I come home, and well it is me......the TV, or radio.

So the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Please friends, cherrish what you have, and who love you, becasue that is the real meaning to life !
---- As for pauligans post, YES role play can be great, fun, exilerating, and enjoyed ! And mongo, !!! man ! you and your pretty wife should adopt that ! You look great ! lost some weight I am proud of you, and of course mrs mongo is a lways a head turner....
as is ( i will say this because we are friends and want ya to know how others appearance is- desirable) of course we have mrs p29(p29 lucky sob), DI First mate(dailey intersest lucky sob), Dr XO (XO lucky sob), Freckles (bill272 lucky sob), soosassy (kenny g lucky sob), c-girl (jon lucky sob) Veronica 9johnny z lucky sob)........(shandog, pauligan, lainey, puppetshow) I mean there are so many people that are so beautiful out there, i cannot name them all, noer do I know them all.. and I feel everybody has beauty in them. I am just glad you have sombody (singles , well i hope yoJust want you to reaize that you should not take what you have for grantite, and relish and enjoy what you have,...I hope one day I can be like you..

Peace, Love ya, and would do anything for my friends....
have a great night, and remeber you are loved at home, and by friends ! That is why life is so good !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yES MARRIED PEOPLE WITH KIDS HAVE A ROUGH TIME 24-7, BUT ISN'T WHAT MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT? THE PRODUCT, THE FAMILY, THE LOVE.

But,. after a night out with friends (witch all of mine are married or attached), when we all go home, they all have someone to go to, someone that is glad they are there, to sleep next to, to kiss good night, to share any burden,
I come home, and well it is me......the TV, or radio, By yourself of course.

Please friends, cherrish what you have, and who love you, becasue that is the real meaning to life !
---- As for pauligans post, YES role play can be great, fun, exilerating, and enjoyed ! And mongo, !!! man ! you and your pretty wife should adopt that ! You look great ! lost some weight I am proud of you, and of course mrs mongo is a lways a head turner....
as is ( i will say this because we are friends and want ya to know how others appearance is- desirable) of course we have mrs p29(p29 lucky sob), DI First mate(dailey intersest lucky sob), Dr XO (XO lucky sob), Freckles (bill272 lucky sob), soosassy (kenny g lucky sob), c-girl (jon lucky sob) Veronica 9johnny z lucky sob) mananaii (MANANA LUCKY SOB )........(shandog, pauligan, lainey, puppetshow) I mean there are so many people that are so beautiful out there, i cannot name them all, noer do I know them all.. and I feel everybody has beauty in them. I am just glad you have sombody (singles , well i hope yoJust want you to reaize that you should not take what you have for grantite, and relish and enjoy what you have,...I hope one day I can be like you..

have a great night, and remeber you are loved at home, and by friends ! That is why life is so good !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I come home, and well it is me......the TV, or radio, By yourself of course.

as is ( i will say this because we are friends and want ya to know how others appearance is- desirable) of course we have mrs p29(p29 lucky sob), DI First mate(dailey intersest lucky sob), Dr XO (XO lucky sob), Freckles (bill272 lucky sob), soosassy (kenny g lucky sob), c-girl (jon lucky sob) Veronica 9johnny z lucky sob) mananaii (MANANA LUCKY SOB )........(shandog, pauligan, lainey, puppetshow) I mean there are so many people that are so beautiful out there, i cannot name them all, noer do I know them all.. and I feel everybody has beauty in them. I am just glad you have sombody (singles , well i hope yoJust want you to reaize that you should not take what you have for grantite, and relish and enjoy what you have,...I hope one day I can be like you..

·
Registered
605 Posts
DAM Eddie how many time you going to post that .
.hay try being 57 and try to find a date .most girl's i meet my age .act to old .im not dead yet .Ill party to the day i die .But yes Eddie it's no fun being alone .

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
You know, it's Saturday morning and I just read this thread and I'm sitting here at the office scratching my head wondering if I should reply to this or not??
I'll just say that there's always someone out there for you and when your ready, you'll find that special person.
Until then, what you do with YOUR life if totally up to you. No one else can decide for you....
Have a great day Eddie... We have at one time or another all been in your shoes. Don't think for one second that your the only one who has felt this way....
Oh yeah,,,, And when you do find that special person in your life,,,, Just remember,,,, Never ever take that person for granted... That person becomes your heart and soul... For better or for worse...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
And always remember, no matter how greener the grass is on the other side, it still needs to be mowed.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 12 2004, 10:40 AM)Eddie,

Jon said that I should come live with you for a while, he thinks you may just change your mind and appreciate the single life...

Chin up buttercup, she's out there!...

yeah, danimal just shouted from the other room if you want me you can have me.... ahhhhhh, true love!

you rock, eddie! she'll bump into you when you least expect it!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So is THIS why you flipped me off the other day on 16 Mile?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Ok Eddie we get the picture that you are lonely. I have (single) girlfriends that I am meeting at PK Gilllerans tonight it's at 15 mile and Utica. You are welcome to join us. Taxman will be there.

Just remember all of the good things about being single, come and go as you please, answer to no-one have all the women in the world instead of just one. Less to worry about. More money in your wallet. My favroite is everything is right where you lert it.
Don't have to share. Good nights rest, no snoring person waking you up (or baby crying). You can hit on everybody and not feel guilty. You can blow your money on stupid guy stuff and not get yelled at. You can party like a rock star every night of the week...
I can't wait for the day you tell me how you miss all of these things.

Oh, I can't forget you get to hang out with us wonderfull LSCNers when ever you want.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 12 2004, 09:46 PM)Ok Eddie we get the picture that you are lonely. I have (single) girlfriends that I am meeting at PK Gilllerans tonight it's at 15 mile and Utica. You are welcome to join us. Taxman will be there.
That's right around the corner from my house....might have to stop up for a beer.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I agree with you Eddie, I hate being single! I was out at the bar last night (Beach Grill) and after two drinks I went back to the boat because I hate to be single and I am starting to hate the bar scene! I sat there in the boat thinking about my life and I decided that I am not happy with it the way it is now, and that I am a very depressed person! I am going to start as of today to try and change my life, to better like myself, and hopefully then I will feel better about life, and things will start to look better! But untill then, who knows!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts