1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
When are they???

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 30 2003, 08:52 AM)Can someone concure or deny if the Algonac fire works are the same night or not?
Check the Harsens Island Flyer! The dates are in there.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'm in on the Belle Mar Raft! Iwas thinking of having an after fireworks party at my place as well. It's very close and I do have some open dockage...

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good Ill get out there about 6pm or so 23 ft white sundancer with blue trim. Where is the best place to anchor?

·
Registered
718 Posts
I know the Algonac fire works are the 4th and I was going to go there, but I'd rather go to see the fire works at Bell Mar instead. For one thing it'll be a lot easyer going back. The North channel can be a real pain in the dark. A raft party sounds great. Wiz I will hook up with you guys this time. The only reason I didn't at J/N was cause I had a few wining passengers that didn't feel like walking thru another line of boats to get to the island. Gotta get a Zodac. I should be out there between 7 & 8. Lets hope the weather holds.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jun 30 2003, 10:19 AM)Sounds good Ill get out there about 6pm or so 23 ft white sundancer with blue trim. Where is the best place to anchor?

Get as close to the barge as the Coasties will let you!

Maybe we should just all hang out in front of Mac & Ray's during the day, so we'll already be there for the fireworks...

As long as it's not to windy, it's a great place to hang out during the day. Nice sandy bottom, and last Wednesday when I was there I was reading 78 degrees for water temp...

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Sunbum invited us to join he & his crew at the Fireworks raft. I like your idea of heading out earlier, too! I can bring Lil' Instigator!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(beachbum @ Jun 30 2003, 12:28 PM)I know the Algonac fire works are the 4th and I was going to go there, but I'd rather go to see the fire works at Bell Mar instead. For one thing it'll be a lot easyer going back. The North channel can be a real pain in the dark. A raft party sounds great. Wiz I will hook up with you guys this time. The only reason I didn't at J/N was cause I had a few wining passengers that didn't feel like walking thru another line of boats to get to the island. Gotta get a Zodac. I should be out there between 7 & 8. Lets hope the weather holds.
Wining passengers... WHO is the captain of your boat???

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I can actually clearly see the Bel Mar Fireworks from my house, but I prefer to be on the water for them. I'm not quite as close to them as Instigator's house is to the New Baltimore Fireworks, but if any of the land locked LSCN Peeps want to hang out on my patio to watch them, let me know...

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 30 2003, 10:41 PM)QUOTE(beachbum @ Jun 30 2003, 12:28 PM) I know the Algonac fire works are the 4th and I was going to go there, but I'd rather go to see the fire works at Bell Mar instead. For one thing it'll be a lot easyer going back. The North channel can be a real pain in the dark. A raft party sounds great. Wiz I will hook up with you guys this time. The only reason I didn't at J/N was cause I had a few wining passengers that didn't feel like walking thru another line of boats to get to the island. Gotta get a Zodac. I should be out there between 7 & 8. Lets hope the weather holds.
And what did they win?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 30 2003, 10:44 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 30 2003, 10:41 PM) QUOTE(beachbum @ Jun 30 2003, 12:28 PM) I know the Algonac fire works are the 4th and I was going to go there, but I'd rather go to see the fire works at Bell Mar instead. For one thing it'll be a lot easyer going back. The North channel can be a real pain in the dark. A raft party sounds great. Wiz I will hook up with you guys this time. The only reason I didn't at J/N was cause I had a few wining passengers that didn't feel like walking thru another line of boats to get to the island. Gotta get a Zodac. I should be out there between 7 & 8. Lets hope the weather holds.
And what did they win?
I seen that spelling mistake, only copying what he said! And by no means am I the one to correct someones spelling! I am the worst speller of all!!!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I could give you some serious compitition in bad spelling
. I am going to have some out of town guests on board, so I will be cruising around before the fireworks. I will give a call on 69 to
see where you guys are at. 6 pm still is probably going to be my ETA.

·
Registered
718 Posts
QUOTE Wining passengers... WHO is the captain of your boat???

OUCH you guys are rough...6pm sounds like a good hook up time. WIZ...what are the water depths where you guys are gonna be at? INSTIGATOR might come with me. Lets hope we get last Fridays weather!!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'd like to raft with you peeps too!
We'll need to coordinate a bit so i know who to look for, i know Wiz and his boat also Beachbum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts