Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any info on the Belleville TNT from this past week? Number of boats? What did it take to place?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jeff,
The fishing was tough as usual. We had 3 fish that went just over 4lbs. There were several 5 fish limits brought in before we left. They were around 10-11lbs. I am not sure what it took to win or place. The usual studs had not brought their bags to the scales so I am not sure what the end result was. Hope to see you Tuesday.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Eric. I'm not sure if I'll have the boat back by Tuesday or not...I'll keep my fingers crossed though. How many boats showed up?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jeff,
I believe there were 35 boats. What's up with the rig? How did you end up at the SEMBA open? Moose and I had a small limit. I think it went 7.20 or something like that. I forgot how long 8 hours was on Belleville. Makes you want to sell your boat and take up birdwatching. Fished Whitmore Lake today and did fairley well. Saw some big fish but they were not buying what I was selling. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We didn't do too well. We lost a couple good fish and ended up finding some smaller fish with a half hour to go. We brought in two. A 19 in smallie that weighed 2.8 pounds (skinny little dude) and a small largie. I ended up blowing a seal and my lower unit took on some nice belleville sludge, er, water. I'll hopefully have it back sometime in the next week or so. I doubt I'll have it by Tuesday, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'll see you out there (hopefully) soon...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts