Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A flyer was passed around the Moot on Saturday regarding a benefit party for Mrs Sunbums sister, I am wondering if the party is still going to happen, and if so would like information on how to get there and details, if anyone has the info, would you please post it or pm it to me.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I don't have the flyer on me, but I know it's on Oct. 18 out in Rochester somewhere near Hammer's house.
Thats all I know right now.

Oh ya, It's a $20.00 donation and that includes food, drinks, hayrides, and there will be a bonfire also.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
AJU, you're right on the date.

I am not sure of the exact address but it is on Brewer road which if you took rochester road north past 32 mile road, Brewer road will be on your right hand side. Turn right and the party is about 1/2 mile down(approx.) If you it lakeville when your Rochester road you missed Brewer road.

Those of you who are coming up 94 don't take it all the way to 32 mile/st. clair highway. Only take to 26 mile road because you will just be going out of your way.

I can't believe there is party where I grew up at.

My .02

cotty

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I saw the flyer Saturday, but don't have a copy of it.
Cotty - i think we could all find it from your direction. As long as we all know it's a Go! Sounds fun, i love bonfires

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Wow a party thats ony 15 min from me I cant believe it... Ok who is putting it on is this a house resturant or what.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Along with the festivities that AJU listed, there will also be live music. The place is owned by Stan Damanski (sp) he is a good guy. He has held this type of event before, usually a pretty darn good time. Helped a buddy of mine, Adam Gordon (R.I.P.), and his wife out when they were battling his cancer. Hell of a guy!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
15 minutes from you, does that mean we can all crash at your house.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Well we will be there fo sure, it will be fun and for all you east side city slickers welcome to the country yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaa

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Sep 16 2003, 12:11 PM)It's somebody's house, not sure who. 15 minutes from you, does that mean we can all crash at your house.

I got plenty of room just bring your own bedding

·
Registered
843 Posts
As has been stated the it will be Saturday, October 18, 2003. $20.00 per person, pig roast along with other food, kegs of beer, pop, bonfire, live music and a dj between bands, hayride, horseshoes. Bring a tent and bring the kids if you want. Stan Domanski has all sorts of room. The address is 643 Brewer Road which is located off Rochester Road between 32 Mile and Lakeville Road (or Orion Road) depending on the way you go. If you need more info pm me and I will get it to you. The money will be going to Mrs. Sunbum's sister and/or Mrs. Sunbum's family no matter what. If we can get a number on those of us planning to attend it would help a great deal on the food and drink side.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'm not sure how to pin it or the protocol for adding it to the beach house, but I'll ask one of the Capt'ns for their assistance.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
samson! i LOVE your avatar!!!

i have a wedding, but i'll donate!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
From what I understand is that this guy throws the party every year and gives all the money made to a diffrent cancer patient each year. Never met him but I already know he must be a one hell of a guy.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.