Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the best spots for the biggiest smallies on st. clair and what are the best spots for the biggiest largies on st. clair!!

what is a good big smallie bait, other than a tube!!!!

thank you

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Well in all my years of fishing the best spot to catch BIG FISH is....

Between the surface and the bottom of the lake....lol

MINI

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
I can't wait till June 19th when the season is open for bass on Lake Saint Clair, I'll tell you a few spots than benprice. Ask when season is open.

h2o<---you'll learn the lake soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Benprice,
Get yourself a hot spots map of the lake and study it as much as you can[MY WIFE CALLS THAT THE LAKE BIBLE] start out with the mile roads,shallow to deep untill you find the fish.Always keep your eyes open for bait fish! When you start getting comfortable with the lake then you can move around and try different things.As for bait try different things,what ever you feel confident in.Remember every day on the pond is different! Wind,waves, TUNA BOATS, ect. I hope this helps and be safe out there.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I`ve asked myself that for 15 years now....................
Time to start building my own structure like they do down south during "draw-down". I think them boy`s in Ky.& Tenn. have been into something for years.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Thats the ticket. Get ahold of Wayne. you will not be disappointed. the information is priceless and the best part is, he puts you on spots so you dont have to follow others around and feel cheap

you dont want to be known as a "Ben Trodder"

madman himself

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hey thanks for reminding me that I needed to sign up for Wayne's newsletter.

Also, you might not want to be known as "Ben Dardonedat"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts