Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say on behalf of me and my family this has been the best boating season yet. The reason is because of all of the new friends we met through this site. In the begining of the season we were anchored in da moot by ourselvs thinking we would like to meet some peeps. by the end of the season we are rafting up with friends we did not have a few months before. I know as time goes on we will meet even more good people from this site, looking forward to lscn events in the off season as well.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Wishin' I can say the same. Had to be my worst boating season.
Hope to meet peeps at some lscn events soon. You all keep me laughing...

G

·
SooSassy,

Be at Jack's the 23rd for the silent auction. Tons of peeps will be there.

I have had the BEST summer of my life. I can't go anywhere without seeing or being seen by someone I know from boating. It's great! The lake is magical and brings a lot of great people together. Next season will probably be even better. Life is too short to be a LandLubber!!!!!!HA HA HA HA.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
This has been the best boating season ever and I owe a big thanks to my sweetie Milord, Thank you hun!

It has been great spending this summer with you guys, and when the season is done I hope we will still hook up!
You guys are great!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Fatcat I agree! Great summer. A bunch of great new friends.

Thanks to those that have taken me out on the water (XOs, Bill272 and family, and Capt Pegleg), to those that have offered and I have not yet taken them up on it (Convincer eairler in the year and Rumpshaker recently) and to those that have tipped a few with me and welcomed me into the group!!! Last but not least Thanks to Fast~Eddie for all of the trouble I'm sure he'll be getting me into.

You are an awsome bunch of generous, friendly people!!!! I look forward to the off season gatherings and many great summers to come.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Aug 26 2003, 03:44 PM)SooSassy,

Be at Jack's the 23rd for the silent auction. Tons of peeps will be there.
It's marked on my calendar!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Definitly been a great summer, met alot of awesome peeps, still can't remember everyone's name. didn't spend any time in jail, alway's a positive. (DUI last year
). Hopefully we'll get an indian summer with some warm weekends, my fingers are crossed.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Awesome!!!!
To say the least. We started the "Tot Lot" last season after Hammer had some of us newer LSCNer's raft off with his Sand Pointer's that had kids too! Look what it has grown to. Hell, there are some LSCNer's that walk out of the Gauntlet just to come see us. Way cool.....and what a Great Bunch of people that I now call my Boat Club!!!!
You guys Rock!!!

XO

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
This is the kind of thread I enjoy reading the most...

I am so proud and happy that so many new friendships have been formed through our little LSCN. Capt'n Rob's vision seems to have come full circle and is now a huge part of so many lives!

This is only the beginning people. We still have so much we want to do with the network and a lot of people to reach out to that haven't heard about us yet. It can only get better from here!

After the great time I had out on the lake last Sunday, I have a serious hankerin' to buy a boat! Not sure how Mrs. Mongo would feel about that, but I can try and convince her!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
it's true...this is a wonderful group of people, and it's not regulated to just boating season! we've worked together, raised funds together, laughed and cried and hugged together.... this is just one terrific group! kudos to everyone here! you guys make me feel like a regular person again, and i just wanted to tell EVERYONE how much I appreciate you!! where's that poem campari wrote???

·
Registered
3,784 Posts

As CBJ would say, we are all about the love.
It really is amazing that a group of strangers came together, found friendship, fun, support ...and love.
FatCat is right, this has been the best summer ever!!!

We love you guys!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Aug 27 2003, 11:17 AM)We started the "Tot Lot" last season after Hammer had some of us newer LSCNer's raft off with his Sand Pointer's that had kids too!
Is that why everyone keeps asking me if I started the Tot Lot, cuz I'm a Sand Pointer?
I don't remember you rafting with us
last year.....hhhhmmmm.....I know ya now
You can't hide

Next summer will be better yet! Inspiration to get us through our Michigan Winter.

It's a small world out there and ours just keeps getting bigger.
Cheers to us all!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I think we should start a pool: When will the Mongos buy a boat? The person closest to the date and time wins the pot.

Mongo, you thought you were being smooth, engaging us in conversation in the tot-lot, but what you were really doing was conducting research.
Lucky for you, the fall boat show is coming up and financing hasn't been this low in a long time.

~Christine

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
This has been the best year for sure, meeting soooooo
many great people, with common interests, and good hearts, and fun, and all get along.
Thanks Captain's / mongo for the development of this site.
I have met new great friends that i would in other words never have met.

Thanks all ! been great having fun with all of you.
Sincerely
The Fast One !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts