Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my buddy got out on the river around 7 and by 8 oclock I had 42+ muskie swimmin alongside the boat. Couldnt get it in since it was so long our net couldnt handle it. We then caught 11 walleye before 10:15. Thats when the other monster showed it face. This one measured was 41 inches but it was reaaal fat. Ive had 3 muskie in 4 days out there. No pics since it was so dark my camera phone doesnt have a flash but I wont make the mistake next time. Well anyway we got our last fish and got outta there by quarter after 11. Real exciting night alright.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(vinniemays @ Jul 31 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me and my buddy got out on the river around 7 and by 8 oclock I had 42+ muskie swimmin alongside the boat. Couldnt get it in since it was so long our net couldnt handle it. We then caught 11 walleye before 10:15. Thats when the other monster showed it face. This one measured was 41 inches but it was reaaal fat. Ive had 3 muskie in 4 days out there. No pics since it was so dark my camera phone doesnt have a flash but I wont make the mistake next time. Well anyway we got our last fish and got outta there by quarter after 11. Real exciting night alright.
Nice job out there glad to hear you caught some eyes. What were the size range of the eyes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.