Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
All predictions able to change without notice. No Guarantee's Just tryin to narrow best fishing days for us. 1st post on weather and I'll just try my best.

Wed. winds are just right. Rain expected after 2:00 or later, day begins with N. wind @4-5 mph changing to SSW about 9:00 under 10mph. Slightly higher as the afternoon wears on.

Thurs. no rain in morning rain in afternoon. Wind gust 25
Friday wind gust not a concern very nice day

Wednesday and friday is your best bet the next 3 days.

h2o--weather wiz

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Knowing that makes it all worth while i just get personal satisfaction out of trying to help. Always trying to help and never harming. Being a problem solver has been breed into me from my father he would always say do it right or don't do it at all. Thank you Canuck.

h2o<--says I'm smiling

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Paul, I enjoyed talking to you at the show we were at and i look forward to that offer. We'll have a blast. I'll get in contact soon.

h2o<--says don't forget the net because we'll need it.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sleeping with net tied to waist. Most important. lol I'll update weather reports when appropiate. Working on fix for fri. Talking to mother nature. Can't wait Bob for tomarrow. Wear your tux, i'm taking picture's

h2o<--says hope to say fish on first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.