Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

BEST DAYS TO FISH

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Canuck 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
All predictions able to change without notice. No Guarantee's Just tryin to narrow best fishing days for us. 1st post on weather and I'll just try my best.

Wed. winds are just right. Rain expected after 2:00 or later, day begins with N. wind @4-5 mph changing to SSW about 9:00 under 10mph. Slightly higher as the afternoon wears on.

Thurs. no rain in morning rain in afternoon. Wind gust 25
Friday wind gust not a concern very nice day

Wednesday and friday is your best bet the next 3 days.

h2o--weather wiz

See less See more
#4 ·
Knowing that makes it all worth while i just get personal satisfaction out of trying to help. Always trying to help and never harming. Being a problem solver has been breed into me from my father he would always say do it right or don't do it at all. Thank you Canuck.

h2o<--says I'm smiling

#6 ·
Thank you Paul, I enjoyed talking to you at the show we were at and i look forward to that offer. We'll have a blast. I'll get in contact soon.

h2o<--says don't forget the net because we'll need it.

#7 ·
We are fishing tomorrow and don't forget the net. Please straighten out Fridays weather as I'm booked with a Dad and his 12 year old son and I want them to have a chance. Bob

#8 ·
Sleeping with net tied to waist. Most important. lol I'll update weather reports when appropiate. Working on fix for fri. Talking to mother nature. Can't wait Bob for tomarrow. Wear your tux, i'm taking picture's

h2o<--says hope to say fish on first.

#9 ·
H2o You just want the 2 dollars for first fish,,, LOL Bob

#10 ·
He can have first fish. I want the biggest fish. LOL. One of your girls, Bob.

#11 ·
Helping people out is a trait that was also passed down to me from my parents. To me, there's nothing better then to be able to lend a helping hand to others. You are a good egg! Keep up the good work!

p.s. I don't personally own a boat and am very fortunate to have a few close people in my life whom do. If you ever need someone to help out with bait and gas, I'd really like to put the face with generosty that you've offered on this site.

p.p.s Good luck with "The Mater" tomorrow! My $'s on Bob!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.