Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a map of Lake St. Clair and was wondering which ones are the most detailed. I figured all the bass guys have good mapping systems on their GPS, so thought I'd ask in the tournament section. Looking for reviews of sd cards you've used. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I like Lakemaster best for LSC..I run Lakemaster on my bow mount electronics and the preloaded Lowrance stuff on my console...Lakemaster just upgraded all of the michigan maps to a higher definition...Mini will probably chime in he seems to have a good handle on what works best on LSC....

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Navionics for me. Lakemaster is good too.

Alot of it depends on what you ar elooking for on the map. If you want alot of accurate contour detail I would suggest the Navionics.

Now remember alot of this depends on the actual GPS you are using. The newer Lowrance units are amazing and come with a pretty good map pre-loaded. My x-28HD has a nice map, but I still use the Navionics chip most of the time.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I use Navionics.
I have the north region chip in my bow unit and the east region chip in my console unit. Both have michigan and the great lakes but you getmore of the other states this way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts