Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(DRP @ Jun 24 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good looking fish.....here's a cool one.

nice pic wheres that 55 inch give me incentive to get out this afternoon,night troll and watch detroit fireworks

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 24 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>FISHON...that first Largie is the sweetest pic I have seen in a while. You're buddy caught that, right? What a trophy!

Yeah he caught it. I've caught a few that tipped 5 this year, including the one in the pic, but no 6's yet. He caught one last year that from comparing the pic's actually looks bigger but we didn't have a scale close enough to weigh it. Early in the spring, the big girls are in the canals pretty heavy. That's the 2nd 6lber that suckers caught in 2 years. DRP, that crappie is defenitally going on the wall lol. I have it frozen right now, just a little light on funds being out of work for so long so it's going to stay frozen for a little while. My buddy's mounting the 15 incher also.

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Jun 25 2009, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>last pic wouldnt fit

Moose and I went out Teus. afternoon after the tourney and went 7-8 I believe. Maybe 8-9 with one in the low-mid 40's but fat and 1 double. Bucktails were responsible for most with 1 maybe 2 on a body bait. He doesn't like to take them out of the water so no pics. Next time i'll snap a few of the fish in the water before he pops them off. Nice fish. I'm looking forward to getting some more time in trolling this year. Learn something new every time.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Here's the catch that I'm most proud of this year. My first ever flathead (didn't weight or measure it
)

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Great pics guys. I don't have any right now
working on my laptop

1 - 20 of 29 Posts