Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Best of 2003

1K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Goose 
#1 ·
Best of 2003, pick a catagory and post your thoughts, or make a new catagory, I will seed a few catagories.........

Best use of Photoshop: (picture and artists name):__________________________

Best Signature: (signature and member):_________________________________

Best 2003 Party on the Water:__________________________________________

Best 2003 Bar Party:__________________________________________________

Best BRB party:______________________________________________________

Most Drunk Member in 2003:____________________________________________

Best Stupid thing done by a member in 2003:_______________________________

I will think of some more later............................

#3 ·
Best of 2003, pick a catagory and post your thoughts, or make a new catagory, I will seed a few catagories.........

Best use of Photoshop:_Snowmaker --- Pauligan and I as Han and Leia HAHAHa

Best Signature: (signature and member): Dont think about it much

Best 2003 Party on the Water: Not sure this counts but HCN was the best bar none!!

Best 2003 Bar Party:Start up of TNT's last year.

Best BRB party:Boogie nights run

Most Drunk Member in 2003: Not touching this one. But they know and I care and I am concerned.

Best Stupid thing done by a member in 2003:Got a lot of mileage from Snowbi falling in the water at HCN. That was a scream and he was a great sport about it.

#4 ·
Best use of Photoshop: cbj putting member's faces on the midgets pulling the plane
2nd--snowbi's traveler & pauligan in space

BEST NON-PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTO: jabber on the lips float in jack's pool

Best Signature: cassie's "black sheep say moo"

Best 2003 Party on the Water: JN 1

Best 2003 Bar Party: homemade bikini contest @ jack's (f, that was packed!)

Best BRB party: tailgating!!

Most Drunk Member in 2003: not sure what you mean? like, most drunk at one outing or most drunk all year long?

Best Stupid thing done by a member in 2003: snowbi fallling in the water. (i had another one, but it wasn't the "best")

#5 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 30 2003, 01:33 PM)Best use of Photoshop: cbj putting member's faces on the midgets pulling the plane
Zeeb did that.

#6 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 30 2003, 12:17 PM)I will think of some more later............................

Best use of Photoshop: (picture and artists name):_My Campoda!

Best Signature: (signature and member):_not sure

Best 2003 Party on the Water:__HCN

Best 2003 Bar Party:_LSCN 3rd anniversary

Best BRB party:_Never been on one

Most Drunk Member in 2003:_bobrob220 always seems pretty lit by the time he's leaving.

Best Stupid thing done by a member in 2003:_Driving the bus out to gull island.

#8 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 30 2003, 01:48 PM)Ha forgot about the bus to Gull Island that was a good one.

I figure that one was stupider because it was intentionally done, where as mine was an accident.

#10 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 30 2003, 01:52 PM)How about the catagory: Most things done to while passed out? I vote HAMMER!

Thats a given!!!!!!!!

#11 ·
photoshop: snowbi putting that big lady on back of pandoras boat
snowbi and goose messing with pauligans bed, fat hairy guy and the blue light for the jizz stains

snowbi falling in water too

#12 ·
I agree with the fat chick on the back of Pandora's boat, was gonna vote for snow falling in the water but the BRB on gull island definatly takes that catagory.

JN1 or JN2 as best on the water, can't remeber which was which, they run together.

I had fun at Jacks on the night of the blackout, although it wasn't a bar party, it was cool to be at one of the only places open in the dark having the place run by boat generators.

Best BRB party was the Jack Daniles tailgate (only one i've been too).

BEST HOUSE PARTY: mine christmas!!!!

BELOVED SCREEN NAME THAT IS NO LONGER WITH US: take your pick - poopeditor, spellcheck, mahngravey, koreandeli, etc, etc......

BEST AREA TO LIVE IN : of course EASTSIDE - sorry westside!!!!

#13 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 30 2003, 12:17 PM)Best of 2003, pick a catagory and post your thoughts, or make a new catagory
Best use of Photoshop: (picture and artists name): Campoda

Best Signature: (signature and member): Quote from the book of Campari: All ye who pee in the moot shall be banished to Strawberry Island for ever

Best 2003 Party on the Water: HCN LSCN bash

Best 2003 Bar Party: Steve's Bar after the LSCN beginning of summer party @ Tin FISH

Best BRB party: Don't they all f'ing rock???????

Most Drunk Member in 2003:
I may be one of the nominees here

Best Stupid thing done by a member in 2003: BRB ice adventures 2003

#16 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 30 2003, 07:04 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 30 2003, 07:01 PM) How about Most public display of "affection".

I may be a nominee here as well

You were the inspiration for that topic, lets just say.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
OMG! I can't believe you posted that

Back to topic.....

Best use of Photoshop: (picture and artists name): There are sooo many I love. CBJ poopin
He seemed to end up every where doing it.

Best Signature: (signature and member): thinking about that one still

Best 2003 Party on the Water: Venetian (thanks, Bobby and Sue
)

Best 2003 Bar Party: Tin Fish, or Gino's.....TnT's is always a freakin' blast

Best BRB party: CK's b-day

Most Drunk Member in 2003: Shandog! Hands down! She even came back out for more!

Best Stupid thing done by a member in 2003:_Driving the bus out to gull island.
<_<

Best House Party 2003: Toss up between Dingus at Jammers or Goose/FitChick x-mas special

#19 ·
Best use of Photoshop: Thats tough, there are so many. Campoda is good, I like one snow did for me that I cant post. Pm for private pic. Remember the one snow, in my truck?

Best Signature: Mine..... Save our South Channel Lights....Gateway to the 'Moot'

Best 2003 Party on the Water: HCN this summer!!

Best 2003 Bar Party: Hmmm...Last tuesday at TNT's?

Best BRB party: Close between November birthday run and Jack Danials tail gate party.

Most Drunk Member in 2003: Bobrob at Browns halloween party......hands down.

Best Stupid thing done by a member in 2003: BRB on the ice....

Best house party 2003: Gooses party of course.

Best past alias?? I'd have to go with spellcheck. So many peeps were pissed at him for correcting people until they knew who it was.

And the passed out catagory for 2003: Definately AJU, he's always passed out.

#20 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 30 2003, 08:04 PM)Best use of Photoshop: Thats tough, there are so many. Campoda is good, I like one snow did for me that I cant post. Pm for private pic. Remember the one snow, in my truck?

Yeah, that one with Bus Driver.

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Best use of Photoshop: (picture and artists name)
Toot Toot Me or Snowflake. Probaly Snowflake. He did a lot of entertaining last winter.

Best Signature: (signature and member):Hammers about the SOSCL

Best 2003 Party on the Water:HCN

Best 2003 Bar Party:Tuesdays at TnTs. Not cuz Im the Grand Marshal but because no matter what I know Ill see some Peeps and enjoy their company every Tuesday. Thats the fact Jack.

Best BRB party:Tailgate party. J.D. is tied with the St. Patricks Day Parade. No F that the Parade wins my vote for best time on the bus. The Parade was awesome!!!!

Most Drunk Member in 2003:Sorry Shandog but I drank over 30 beers. He He. Mike Ryan as a weird kind a drunk and All Jacked Up as a enjoyable kind a drunk. Well Rerun with Waterlogged was a good one but Jacks more consistant.

Best Stupid thing done by a member in 2003:Since BRB Ice Adventures was safe & sane and the only reason Peeps were upset was cuz they wernt invited.

*Ill have to go with Snowbi falling in lake.
*The Tampons on Eddies car was pretty stupid, and I give Shandog all the credit for that!

*Me pretending to crap on Shandogs lawn.
*Me mad humping Thor.
*Me Pming all the girls as Captain Sexy Pance and giving them all Eddies Number.
*Me ME ME! Its all about me! Come on I did more stupid stuff then that!

Best House Party: Dyngus or Gooses X-mas. Tattoo Todd and I already have plans for installing additional support beams. For the up and coming party! Details will come soon.

Best thread: Travelers last word.

Best Post: BRBDs all about the love stuff. That was a beauty!

Most under appreciated Peeps. Pegleg and Taxman and Rerun. Why Rerun cuz when I first Joined he was leading the league in partying and is pretty FN cool to hang out with too.

My answers are up above. I did it kind a diffrent

#24 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Dec 30 2003, 08:39 PM)Best thread: Travelers last word.
I put that one in the

THREAD THAT IS STUPID AND SHOULD BE DELETED AS OF 01/01/04 AT 12:00:01

OR

THREAD WITH THE MOST POSTS THAT NO ONE EXCEPT TRAVELER HAS READ, MAYBE ONE OR TWO OF THEM, BUT WHY?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.