Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damaged sea doo type boat with good engine and jet drive....salvage, total...

would prefer a reverse unit like a jet boat, but if a good jet ski motor and drive are available...hey....

where is teh best place to finfd the parts, or complete set up?

do not want the boat....using engine, pump for a project

Thanks

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 30 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>maybe an insurance auction

have no information on that stuff! hmmm

Ebay found motors and drives, yes....
prefer to find a salvage craft that runs, can start up, etc...
and pull out all hardware, brackets, appropriately.

Planning on a custom 13' cat for a new dingy, have to make it this winter.

ps: hope to sell the 11' inflatable i currently have....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I have a sport jet 90 sea rayder that I was about to auction off. It does not run at the moment, it needs an ignition switch box as well as carbs to be gone through and timing set (part of replacing the switchbox. It has a new trigger, rev limiter, stator. Call me if your interested. I plan to disassemble the new electronics and sell them seperately. My suggestion is to stay away from this piece of crap, but if you want it.........

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 30 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a sport jet 90 sea rayder that I was about to auction off. It does not run at the moment, it needs an ignition switch box as well as carbs to be gone through and timing set (part of replacing the switchbox. It has a new trigger, rev limiter, stator. Call me if your interested. I plan to disassemble the new electronics and sell them seperately. My suggestion is to stay away from this piece of crap, but if you want it.........

OK thanks

4 winns i will let you know, I plan on around 800.00 with 8hp evinrude engine
dingy is a 2008 11'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.