Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy smokes, you're right, Joe. The results are already there. FLW is really getting them on the website fast this year.

Vida had a little over 18 pounds. A little over 12 pounds cashed a check.

I was a big fat dummy all day. My co-angler, Ralph Blasey, and I had limits, but I did something that I have never done in my boat or car...I ran out of gas. If I would have had another couple of gallons, we would have been okay. Another GALLON might have gotten us in on time. But noooo, I didn't look at my tank at any point during the day. Knucklehead. My apologies to Ralph. He deserved better.

As far as the fishing report part...the fishing was good up and down the western part of LSC. We just couldn't find any big ones. Both of our limits would have been around ten pounds. All of the fish were caught on spinnerbaits and tubes. I had been out of town all week and didn't pre-fish at all. So I had pretty much decided to fish the west side of the lake anyway since there were a ton of fish there the last time I had been on the water (about ten days previously).

I wanted to fish a couple of areas on the Canadian side but it was too windy. I would have never been able to fish them. The waves were too big and the spots were too small.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Vida is a monster. that guy can fish. my boaters friends was vidas coangler. he said vida was throwing 3lbers away like it was nothing. one after the other. wish i could have got a few more 3s. if he wins the grand river, i will be convinced he is using black magic
what a fishing machine tho, go vida!

madman himself

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Kevin's a GREAT guy!!!...I'm very happy for him!! I had dinner with him and a few other's from the "Michigan Contingent" when I was in KY for that FLW. We had a blast that night!!! Kevin is a cool guy,...very cordial and easy to talk too.....he was genuinely happy for me too and all the things going on with my stuff. I'm glad he's a buddy!!!
Good Job Vida!!..You Rock!! Next time we hook up,,...you're buyin'!!..LOL Seeya dude..
Mac

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
They had the results posted Friday night when I checked it. Fast man, Fast.

Kevin is definitely on a role. I've never meet him, but he seems to be a genuine guy from what I've seen.

·
Registered
424 Posts
The BFL was a tough bite that day the wind was howling I got #3 blast off and headed up the North shore on Erie and the 2 boats behind me went down dove a wave was rough Coast Guard pulled them into Colchester I heard that 4 boats went down all together, the water was so muddy it was a waste of time, Wow what was I thinking. I should have stayed home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts