Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the BFL tournaments hold weigh-ins at Walmart like Everstart and FLW? I didn't think so, but never really asked!

I am already starting to get nervous about fishing out of someone else's boat. This will be the first time and I can't imagine not having my boat load of tackle and 15-20 rods "Just in case"!

I know with my luck, I will probably draw the guy that shows up with the 1987 16' bass tracker that finally caught his first keeper bass and thought it was time to join the big leagues!!!!

It will really make my day when he tells me we're going to run to Pelee Is. from metro launch/St. Clair with his 40 horse Force outboard.

I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, and hopefully I will learn something along the way.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The weigh in will be at the launch site. The second day of the super tournament will be at a Wal-mart. The final day of an Everstart is also at a Wal-mart. the first three days at the launch.

·
Registered
424 Posts
You guessed it that is me, this is my first time in my Bass Twacker we call it Pollywog since I bought it. It ran good in the garbage can in the driveway I mounted a swivel chair on the bow in front of the windshield. But the trolling motor is on the transom next to the big motor a whopping 55 hp, you'll will get to run the trolling motor from the back just watch where I point and go in that direction it will be easy you will catch on fine. I can't wait. Maybe if were lucky we might get paired up and can fish together.
Lines Tight
One Eyed Jack
Ps. Do you think I can get some Sponsors soon.

·
Registered
575 Posts
i fished all 5 BFL's last year and did not see one boat i would not want to be in. Unless you count the guy at St-Clair that lost his motor off the back of his boat. had to be wild going across St-clair wide open and lose the motor / gone to the bottom.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was really joking, except for the part about limiting my tackle. I am fishing as a co-angler for the learning experience. I have not fished the north side of Erie, Detroit River or the Grand much and have limited to no time available for pre-fishing. I will probably fish as a boater next year.

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
The Grand ...... gotta love it .

Well let me give you some advice ..... find weeds on the Grand you find fish. Good luck on fiding some weeds.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Don't worry Deadstick. You'll have a great time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts