Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mike,

You just ruined my surprise. I was going to throw a huge bash once it got finished.

Thanks for the photos, saves me a trip to go and take some next time.

Cotty

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey bro ....
Just so you know that house is just down the street from Eminem ... and the president of 5th 3rd bank is building it ..I think I heard its 23,000 sq feet.
I am a Sheriff in that area .

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BnD469

Thanks for the info! Should would love to get a tour once completed.

There are two other house off of Silverbell I'd love to see also. One is on the south side of Silverbell just before turn to dirt while heading east and the other is on the North side of Silverbell at Brewster.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
there is one that big being built on 31 mile just west of north ave. huge place... wgat the hell do they need that for???

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I would never want a house that big...think how hard it would be to clean/maintain

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Apr 17 2004, 12:45 AM)there is one that big being built on 31 mile just west of north ave. huge place... wgat the hell do they need that for???
I just drove by that house earlier this week. I believe it is around 20,000 sq ft. They have a tennis court and I believe an indoor pool.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
QUOTE(Cassie @ Apr 17 2004, 12:01 AM)I would never want a house that big...think how hard it would be to clean/maintain

I'm not sure, but I'm willing to bet that if you can afford a house that big, then cleaning and maintenance are not a problem!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Apr 17 2004, 09:50 AM)does anyone think bank fees and charges may be a little too high?
I was thinking the same thing goose

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i thought for sure phot #5 would be mooseknuckle's mugshot for trespassing.

goose, jabber... i was cringing thinking the same thing. or the heating bills.... the electric bills....

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(BnD469 @ Apr 16 2004, 06:14 PM)Hey bro ....
Just so you know that house is just down the street from Eminem ... and the president of 5th 3rd bank is building it ..I think I heard its 23,000 sq feet.
I am a Sheriff in that area .
[snapback]227239[/snapback]​

Hmmmm........
Please refer to thread re:banks!!!!
I think I am in the wrong profession!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(MooseKnuckle @ Apr 16 2004, 05:17 PM)Drove a diff't way to work...and noticed this Office Building, I mean HHHHHUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE House being built.

The first day I saw, there must of been 50 contractor trucks out front.

[snapback]227231[/snapback]​

This one is not too far from me...of course mine is 40+ years old and a measely 2500 sqft and only a 2 car garage...
But I have an acre of land.

Personally I just don't understand the bigfoot houses around me. Nice houses to be sure, but they put them on a tiny 1/4 acre or less so that there is absolutely no privacy. No front or back yard. You can literally reach out of your bedroom window and shake your neighbors hand as he reaches out his.
300K - 400K+ for what amounts to detached condos on steriods. The really strange part of it all is that usually the owners have 2 incomes(kinda have to with a 1/2 million dollar mortgage!), no kids, and this huge house. They must have rooms that they don't get into very often. If I had that kind of money to spend, I'd invest in a nice piece of land and build a more reasonable sized house.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
That place looks unbelievable. I know of a sub thats on the north side of Orion Rd and there are some monsters in there, one in the back of the sub resembles the one in the pic but dont look that big. Now think about this, the mansion of Anna Dodge, Rose Terrace II, in Grosse Pointe was 40,000 sq ft. And one of the other Dodge brothers home that was never completed because he died was around 50,000 sq ft!
I heard Meadowbrook was modeled after that one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Damn Yankee, where do live? I live right by this not even a mile away, my sub is the one on the corner of dutton and brewster.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(Wildcard @ May 3 2005, 05:46 PM)Damn Yankee, where do live? I live right by this not even a mile away, my sub is the one on the corner of dutton and brewster.
[snapback]321053[/snapback]​

Hey neighbor? Well, sort of I guess. I'm at Brewster and Roseview. Judson Park sub, I believe. FYI, Roseview is just north of Tienken. You'll recognize it driving on north on Brewster by the 2 big oak trees on either corner.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts