Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
things that have been brewing for a long long time...............

Should I buy a Jaguar XJ_ (year 2000ish) and if I do, how can I justify keeping the Camaro?
Should I move North? What to do with my house if I do?
My weight's back in line, I gotta start exercising again. I HATE doing that.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 24 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>things that have been brewing for a long long time...............

Should I buy a Jaguar XJ_ (year 2000ish) and if I do, how can I justify keeping the Camaro?
Should I move North? What to do with my house if I do?
My weight's back in line, I gotta start exercising again. I HATE doing that.
ah, grasshopper. If you move up north you will have a long commute to work, do you really want to spend extra few hours of your life in traffic a week?
As far as the cars go, you can't drive a Camero in the snow, the Jag does much better.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 24 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Should I buy a Jaguar XJ No. Stay reasonable, and affordable. Get caught up on more important bills.
Should I move North? What to do with my house if I do? Don't dump your house. If you can, strive to get what you owe for it then sell. Right now you could probably find a decent priced home on a canal or waterfront.
My weight's back in line, I gotta start exercising again. I HATE doing that. Go work out you fat a$$!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Dec 26 2009, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 24 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Should I buy a Jaguar XJ No. Stay reasonable, and affordable. Get caught up on more important bills.
Should I move North? What to do with my house if I do? Don't dump your house. If you can, strive to get what you owe for it then sell. Right now you could probably find a decent priced home on a canal or waterfront.
My weight's back in line, I gotta start exercising again. I HATE doing that. Go work out you fat a$$!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Al the XJ8L are really nice cars, you could always find one pretty cheap.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Dec 28 2009, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go North. There are some nice buys between Almont and Romeo. Imlay City may not be out of the question.

exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Dec 28 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Al the XJ8L are really nice cars, you could always find one pretty cheap.

right, that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
XJ's are nice. But I wouldn't buy one. Too many electrical issues with the older ones. Newer ones are probably better - but the XJ is an OLD design. And i'm big - I don't fit in them.

North - how far north?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts