Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey!
does anyone out there have 2 big boxes that would hold a person each? i have to locate and decorate 2 boxes for the commodore's birthday party at jack's for some hotties to jump out of.

any help would be WONDERFUL!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Wish you would've asked about 6 weeks ago. I had a bunch of boxes that my appliances were delivered in.

Minds in the gutter.... who us???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol! iknew it you guys! lol!

I NEED TWO BIG BOXES!!!

are there any big boxes on this site!! anyone else searching for boxes?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL!

2 boxes big enough for a person to jump out of.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you don't have any luck, you can try stores. I used to work at target, and we would give boxes to people who ask all the time. There is some stuff that comes in boxes that big, but not alot, so you would probably have to talk to a manager (or L.O.D. as we were suppose to call them) to save one for you when whatever item has to be stocked.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have one, it's a Uhaul box for clothes, I think they call it a wardrobe box. anyway, a person can get inside one of these easily.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet! bassneck, can i have it? do you need $$$ for it?
how do i get it from you?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
CK

Give my brother (Keith) a call at Sideline Packaging 248.398.7256. His store is in Berkley but he said he can get the boxes to the Mt. Clemens are if that would help. His largest box he carries is 48" x 24" x 21". My brother can fit in the box. He is 6'5" 225 lbs. What the he!! he was doing in that box I dont know. He sells the boxes for about $13.00 but tell him that Jim sent you and he might help you out with the price.

I hope this helps if you run out of options!

Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sweet! yes.
where do you live? i live in harrison twp at 16/union lake.
rump said he'd pick it up if you're too far away.

oh, you SOOOOOOO rock!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Its no problem, Just PM me directions and I will bring them to you. I live in Berkley, easy freeway access out your way, plus the Uhaul store is on the way.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all set! thanks so much all you guys !! you all rock!

bassneck, you are such a HUGE help!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts