Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for taking so long to post but today is the first I've been online.
Thanks Sunbums for having us over! Everyone else, thankyouthakyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!

I had such a great time, you all went out of your way to see to that. I didn't expect presents or cards so thank you for all of that too!!!
You rockin' party animals helped me accomplish every goal that i had for my b-day

hehehehe (devilish laugh) hehehe, i broke into the JO-system last night, hehehe......that's some slick stuff!

Here are some party pics, sorry, most of them cant be put on public display so there are only a few.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jun 15 2004, 01:24 PM)holy crap! i edited that as fast as i could! if anyone saw it please just delete it!!!
You couldn't really see anything anyways.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For anyone who didnt see it (snowpuff was the only one on this thread at the time that i know of). I was the one being bad and NO you couldnt really see anything BUT it was embarassing!

Moving on now.....

It was a fun night!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
dookie, i'll send you all the pics i have later tonight and i'll post the "clean" ones!

glad you enjoyed your bday!

i can't wait to get some of that jo system.....soooooo silky & smooth!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jun 15 2004, 01:53 PM)dookie, i'll send you all the pics i have later tonight and i'll post the "clean" ones!
... and email the rest.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jun 15 2004, 12:53 PM)dookie, i'll send you all the pics i have later tonight and i'll post the "clean" ones!

glad you enjoyed your bday!

i can't wait to get some of that jo system.....soooooo silky & smooth!!!!!!!!
Thanks girl.

Dont get too excited Snow, you know us girls are just all talk!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jun 15 2004, 02:07 PM)Dont get too excited Snow, you know us girls are just all talk!

No, I saw the proof.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts