Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
711 Posts
QUOTE(dnasty @ Nov 20 2003, 08:47 AM)So what does eveyone have planned for the biggest bar night of the year?
Stonecold and I are heading down to Second City to check out the comedians.
When you are at 2nd city look for centeral united methodist church and you will see where the bus will be for thanksgiving also you can park there parking is ??? $6 I think.

Note the poeple mover one more block south in Grand circus park just in case you plan on going to the parade ps you could take your date to Greek Town then gamble then ride the people mover up to grand circus then walk to second city.

· Premium Member
5,320 Posts
Breeze through the rules cyber super peeps!

We need to get as many peeps crammed into Ginos to show them our support for the upcoming season. So come along!

· Registered
9,173 Posts
Ginos for me too

· Premium Member
10,116 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Nov 20 2003, 10:18 AM)Gino's or bust!!! Next Wednesday!!!! .5 mile from my house! Yippie!!!
Cool, We're spending the night at Dawnie dawn's!!!

· Registered
1,402 Posts
QUOTEhammer Posted on Nov 20 2003, 12:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (DawnieDawn @ Nov 20 2003, 10:18 AM)
Gino's or bust!!! Next Wednesday!!!! .5 mile from my house! Yippie!!!

Do you think she would let me park my truck there too.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Works for me

· Registered
3,538 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 20 2003, 01:29 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Nov 20 2003, 10:18 AM) Gino's or bust!!! Next Wednesday!!!! .5 mile from my house! Yippie!!!
Yes, no drinking and driving anyone!!!

· Registered
3,291 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Nov 20 2003, 01:05 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 20 2003, 01:29 PM) QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Nov 20 2003, 10:18 AM) Gino's or bust!!! Next Wednesday!!!! .5 mile from my house! Yippie!!!
Yes, no drinking and driving anyone!!!
Now that would be a picture for the gallery!! 100 LSCN peeps passed out on DD's living room floor.

Gino's it is for me too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.