Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I haven't caught any good ones through the ice this year, maybe 28" at best. But come one guys you know this thread is useless without pictures of these good fish!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Feb 26 2010, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My biggest was about the same 36". I have not seen many this week for some reason.
Where did you see that big one today?
i seen it straight out from the spillway and about a 1/4 mile to the right out but yea it was the biggest pike i ever seen

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
QUOTE(freshlypipes90 @ Feb 27 2010, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Feb 26 2010, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My biggest was about the same 36". I have not seen many this week for some reason.
Where did you see that big one today?
i seen it straight out from the spillway and about a 1/4 mile to the right out but yea it was the biggest pike i ever seen

I Guess so, 45" Pike is a huge one. Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(fisherman_94 @ Feb 27 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can any 1 give me any pointers to get a pike tomorrow?
im not looking to go farther than the spillway or metro

go to the spillway thats the best spot for big pike thats where i caught all mine this year try either in the morning or b4 it gets dark
but i caught all mine on shinnners on my little pole its so fun catchin them on the little ice fishing poles caught about 8 this yr and none on the tip ups

·
Registered
354 Posts
QUOTE(freshlypipes90 @ Feb 27 2010, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fisherman_94 @ Feb 27 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can any 1 give me any pointers to get a pike tomorrow?

go to the spillway thats the best spot for big pike thats where i caught all mine this year try either in the morning or b4 it gets dark
but i caught all mine on shinnners on my little pole its so fun catchin them on the little ice fishing poles caught about 8 this yr and none on the tip ups

thanks man, but im not messin around with them little poles, im bringin out the spear, if ur catchin em in there perch fishin that means theyre swarmin in there looking for food, wish me luck! thanks again, P.S if your out there ill be in a blue rover 1.0 shanty

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(fisherman_94 @ Feb 28 2010, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(freshlypipes90 @ Feb 27 2010, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fisherman_94 @ Feb 27 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can any 1 give me any pointers to get a pike tomorrow?

thanks man, but im not messin around with them little poles, im bringin out the spear, if ur catchin em in there perch fishin that means theyre swarmin in there looking for food, wish me luck! thanks again, P.S if your out there ill be in a blue rover 1.0 shanty

ight good luck man let me know what u caught later

1 - 19 of 19 Posts