Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Birthday Party for Mini Friday Night

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  boatnfish 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm having a party Friday night @ Erin Pub (14 & Groesbeck) for Mini's 40th birthday starting at 7:00. There's a great blues band playing and Jack Daniel's drink specials all night long.

Click Here For More Information

Come on by & celebrate Mini's 40th with us LSCN style!

See you guys Friday

Shannon

See less See more
#2 ·
De Wife and I will be there,....I could use a few J&C's,..this week has sucked!! LOL...And my wife is over due for a night out anyway,....see ya there...

Mac

#4 ·
DUDE!!!,.... When you've been together for 26 years,..married for almost 20....and you have 2 teenage daughters at home,.....going to the frikkin' party store for milk and taking the long way home is a NIGHT OUT!!

#5 ·
I would love to toast a drink to ya, but you Eastsiders are just too far away
. Plus I got supplier in town Friday night that sends me checks....and would like to keep it that way.

Happy B-day, see you at the championship!

#7 ·
Jill came into that "craft group" about 10yrs too late......when that group first started, they use to party like big dogs!!
Now they all just sit around and dis their husbands!!! LOL!! They still make some cool stuff, but i remember the days when I could tell it was "craft night" by the smell of the Rum in the air!!! LOL!!! (and by how LOUD they got as the evening progressed!!..dayum!!) anyway,..you need to drag Jill down to the Pub tonite too!!
I've got a MAJOR project I have to get done tomorrow for AP, so I NEED Kathy with me tonite to keep me inline....If I go to the bar with YOU tonite, we'd end up staying till 2am,..spend the night in OCJ,...and I'll feel like crap for 3 days and won't get my job done saturday!! Gotta pass on that one!!

BTW,...one of my old college roomates lives in Oxford!!...he and his wife have 2 teenage daughters the same age as J&J...they might be a good set of "back-up sitters" for ya!!! Especially for those last minute things that pop up and you need a sitter fast,..plus they're a LOT closer to you than Waterford!! I'll give you his name and cell phone # incase you want to call'em. We were room mates and frat bro's.....good guy!!

Mac

#8 ·
Last night was a blast!! Thanks so much for coming to our side of town Mac to whoop it up with us - your present to Mini was hilarious

Joe D. you guys got a sitter & made it out too - awesome!!! Loved what you wrote inside Mini's card

We had such a good time last night, and there will be lots of pictures posted from it too so make sure to check the boat house or the photo gallery to see them.

ps. That band (fade to grey) was awesome! Any band that plays Robin Trower for me rocks in my book!!!

Thanks Again to everyone that came!

Shannon

#11 ·
Had a limit on Sat., 9.6 and ended up in 10 place at the end. After day one Mark & Don were leading with 12.5. Scott and Greg were in second.

Second day we only had two fish, finishing with 14 something. Standhart's came up to win.

As can be expected for the tournament, had plenty of rain, cold weather and a little hail. Good thing we were running at that time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.