Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, fished off Crocker today 8 to 10 ft. Spinner baits, red eyes caught pike about 26 to 30 inch. Got him in the boat about 6 inches up from tail both sides of the fish had teeth marks that were huge. Fish was strong released him. Got pictures I'll try to post. Also caught 1 large musky and and large mouth and smallmouth. Two musky hit right at the boat. Not a bad couple hours.

·
Registered
153 Posts
QUOTE(hammer712 @ Jul 24 2009, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all, fished off Crocker today 8 to 10 ft. Spinner baits, red eyes caught pike about 26 to 30 inch. Got him in the boat about 6 inches up from tail both sides of the fish had teeth marks that were huge. Fish was strong released him. Got pictures I'll try to post. Also caught 1 large musky and and large mouth and smallmouth. Two musky hit right at the boat. Not a bad couple hours.
four different fish, sounds like a fun day! i went on a fly-in fishing trip in canada back in 97. between me and my dad we caught 199 pike in 7 days, and alot of them had bite marks on them. didnt seem to hurt em though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts