Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passed it today in the North Channel. Bugger was flying about as high as my VHF antenea. What is it? Photo guy or Home Defense?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 15 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pretty sure it was boatpix. He buzzed us in the moot and later at poorman's.

Where were you at poorman's. I got there at about 5pm yesterday...after Red Bull races....then left about 6pm. Went swimming with the kids. We anchored near the pizza boat....didn't recognize anyone around....

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(270 Crown @ Jun 15 2009, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 15 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pretty sure it was boatpix. He buzzed us in the moot and later at poorman's.

Where were you at poorman's. I got there at about 5pm yesterday...after Red Bull races....then left about 6pm. Went swimming with the kids. We anchored near the pizza boat....didn't recognize anyone around....

We weren't. But we have to pass through it to get to our slip.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Saw the same guy at poormans around 3-4 yesterday. Probably wasn't Homeland Security. Their helicopter is black and white. I live by the Base and see it almost daily. Have heard but have not seen that they also have fixed wing aircraft with AWACS units on board that are at the Base.

·
Registered
322 Posts
The boat pixs heli has the name right on it.. You can't miss it... I saw the heli flying out in the moot yesterday also but couldn't see a name on it... Could be the other flying picture service Heli-pix... You can look them up on line at heli-pix.com (or something close to that)...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts