Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a great place that has it instead of running all the way to Big Buck Brewery!

Tried Crew's Inn...

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Beach Grill? Jacks? Andiamo's?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Andiamo's will do it, excellent too I might add.

Better than a special sandwich !

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Ok, take Jack's off. Beach Grill has it 20.95 and Thank you Fast Eddie for confirmation on Andiamos!

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
The first place I ever had Sword fish was at the Brewery on Hayes and 17. It's still the best i have ever had but it has been quite a while since i have been there. The guy who runs it was an old friend from junior high and was a fellow boater for quite a few years, don't know what became of him ? His boat was called GO GO and that was his name Gary Gogo !

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(SNOOZE YA LOOZE @ Jul 30 2004, 02:14 PM)The first place I ever had Sword fish was at the Brewery on Hayes and 17. It's still the best i have ever had but it has been quite a while since i have been there. The guy who runs it was an old friend from junior high and was a fellow boater for quite a few years, don't know what became of him ? His boat was called GO GO and that was his name Gary Gogo !
Andiamos or Brewery it is!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 30 2004, 02:17 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 30 2004, 02:09 PM) Better than a special sandwich !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
BBQ your own! Way better!!! But, I think Mountain Jack's has a pretty good swordfish with a pico de gio mix on top.

I have a recipe for the southwest seosonings....but I am working now so I will look it up later and post for you.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 30 2004, 01:21 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 30 2004, 02:17 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 30 2004, 02:09 PM) Better than a special sandwich !

Is that kinda like special sauce?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts