1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dookie

We gonna donate a gain?

I just got a call...they are in desperation

It would be awesome to get a group together again!

Who's on board?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I am!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Maybe I can try and top my 17 minute time.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
That seems awfully fast, is it time already? If so, i'm in. Any Friday is good for me
OH, except this Friday, got plans.

Hmmmm, i just thought about it and i might be able to pull off a 6:30 Tuesday as well if i go right from school.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 24 2004, 06:36 PM)That seems awfully fast, is it time already? If so, i'm in. Any Friday is good for me
OH, except this Friday, got plans.

Hmmmm, i just thought about it and i might be able to pull off a 6:30 Tuesday as well if i go right from school.
It flew by quick!

Whenever we all decide....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Tuesday's i'm home by 6:15, Friday i dont have to worry about anything since my last exams for the week are on Thursday.

Lets start talking about who can do what...I have other days that are flexible as long as i'm not in school or HAVE to study for an exam coming up the next day

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Open anyday as well.

What is the latest you can get in there? Looks like we'll be going sometime after six. Would it be better to have an appointment this time?

So far:

aFireman-we'll keep you on the list in case things change

AJU
Dookie
Nocode
garydebs
Kat
Hammer

Anyone else?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
OK, I just got off the phone with the Warren center ARC. We can make an appt. They have (3) 6:15 (3) 6:30 appts and (3) 6:45 appts. You know they never turn anyone away but some people come in thinking they're going to be in and out in 20 minutes and get pissed that they are doing a good deed and being forced to wait. Walking in w/ an appt would be a better idea.
586-756-7600 is the number to the donor center. If I make the appt for you, I need your name, tele# and DOB, it would be eaiser for you to call but I will if you want.

I'm thinking next Tuesday would work, I can get there by 6:15. It was fun when we all were together. Maybe we can make our appointments and just plan on meeting there by 6:30....sorry but I like racing
Granted I faded out for a bit the last time
but I still had a pretty good time.

next Tuesday??? Will this work for the peeps who are capable of & willing to donate?

ABU-drink lots of water the day before and the day of, your blood will flow faster! I mean lots of water!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
When I was a kind I god cookies for donating
Are you offering beer now?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Feb 25 2004, 03:17 PM)When I was a kind I god cookies for donating
Are you offering beer now?
You still get juice and cookies after.

BUT, a beer after being a pint low goes a long way!

I'M NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE DO THIS

I just heard, that's all

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Ok wine is good for your blood and warming you back up and so is cranberry juice with your choice of poison.

So, what do you say lets give blood, eat cookies get a sugar high then drink a bottle or 2 of wine?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ Feb 25 2004, 04:51 PM)I gave blood at work today. The bloodmobile comes 4 times a year.
Cool, the mobile units bring in a decent amount of donations

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Feb 25 2004, 05:37 PM)Tuesday is good!

Screw the appointment...let's bum rush the place!

YA!!! I just see us all coming in at once screaming "SOCIAL!" and slamming a box of apple juice! Then waiting while they process us

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Feb 25 2004, 05:37 PM)Tuesday is good!

Screw the appointment...let's bum rush the place!

who you callin a bum.....?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
OK, lets get a list going for next Tuesday 6:00 pm and after. What ever works best for all.

Please try and ttt this one

1 - 20 of 61 Posts