Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, everyone, how was the fishing show at Ford Field? I plan on going friday and was wondering if it was any better than last year. Hey Muskybob, are you gonna have any of your old books with you? Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
We'll be there saturday around noon for the day. Hopefully I can get a few good deals on some fenders, holders, ice fishing start-up kits, coiled hoses, electronics (Garmin Plotter 176C), muskie fishing tips (be looking for ya MuskieBob), and a few other boat/fishing toys. Fridayis pay day, so I'm looking to do some damage.

How are prices there?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Pyratejim, if you're going to the show I would recommend that you first checkout the seminar that muskybob's giving. The seminar starts at 12:30 and boy he has some great information.

Steve

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Pyrate Jim, we went to the show this afternoon. It is a better show than the ones at the Silverdome we thought. The stadium is better suited than the Dome also. The isles are wider where the vendors are and the field where the boats are is great for walking on that new turf they use now.

I don't think you will find any real bargains thou. I am in the market for a fish finder so I was checking them out. I thought that there are better deals at BPS. We all noticed that we didn't see the coiled hose vendor there but maybe we just missed them.

The stadium itself was worth the trip to see. It is awsome!

Jim

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Does any one have a listing of times for seminars at the Ford Field show for saturday? I know of MuskieBob's at 12:30pm and we'll be there for that, but else is going? Need to plan.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was down there Monday, tuesday, and wednesday for set-up. The place is AWESOME ! I'll be going down to see Mac and Mini Saturday afternoon, and check out the other vendors. Should be a good one.

Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts