Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, one of the cooliest chicas ever to grace the waters of St Clair is turning one year older tomorrow!

Please join us in a celebration (festival of drunkenness
) tomorrow night at the Tin Fish for Tiki Wednesday! (But if ya'll rush there before us, please be sure to save us a spot for the JJII and/or Out-n-About).

last time at tin fish...

·
Registered
190 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 29 2003, 09:15 PM)Happy B-day!

Sell that boat yet JJII??????
Not yet Gary, look to the left, isn't she pretty - she is still waiting for you! I'll give you a special end-of-the-season price

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(JennyJennyII @ Jul 29 2003, 05:23 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 29 2003, 09:15 PM)Happy B-day!

Sell that boat yet JJII??????
Not yet Gary, look to the left, isn't she pretty - she is still waiting for you! I'll give you a special end-of-the-season price

Still waiting to hear on this new job!

Believe me it's on the back of my mind

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey Stace, have a great birthday! What time are you heading to the Fish? It is pretty close to my house, maybe I will pop in for one

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Jul 29 2003, 09:26 PM)Hey Stace, have a great birthday! What time are you heading to the Fish? It is pretty close to my house, maybe I will pop in for one

Hey Mel, We should be arriving by 6:45....come down to the docks and have a bevie with us!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(JennyJennyII @ Jul 29 2003, 04:36 PM)QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Jul 29 2003, 09:26 PM) Hey Stace, have a great birthday! What time are you heading to the Fish? It is pretty close to my house, maybe I will pop in for one

Hey Mel, We should be arriving by 6:45....come down to the docks and have a bevie with us!
Okay, see you then!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Happy Birthday BoatChicky dicky licky wicky wacky doo !

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Happy Birthday BoatChic ! 7-30
I would love to party with you tomorrow at the Tin Fish but I play softball at 7:20 & 8:35.
I wiil catch up with you sometime this weekend and share a drink with you.
Maybe Thursday if your going to Jacks.

NoCode

·
Registered
670 Posts
Happy birthday! Unfortunately, they don't let po' white trash like myself in the Tin Fish, but I'm sure I'll see you soon enough. Have fun!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts