Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I found a guy on 15 mile Rd. and Harper Called Boat works Fair prices and started today on my cover 586 792-2828 said my boat should be done tomorrow that is fast and he beat 2 other quotes I haven't seen his work more info tomorrow when he is done.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I need a new mooring cover so I called them but they must answer during the day. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the info. What size is your boat?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(divemaster @ May 27 2003, 07:42 PM)I need a new mooring cover so I called them but they must answer during the day. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the info. What size is your boat?
divemaster, captpeglegg has a 38' (377 scarab )

·
Registered
991 Posts
Dan Hossack at Boatworks did my boat interior, cockpit cover, and vinyl graphics for me on my Aggressor, he does nice work. I have recommended him on this website before and I know at least one member had seats done.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
QUOTE(divemaster @ May 27 2003, 07:42 PM)I need a new mooring cover so I called them but they must answer during the day. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the info. What size is your boat?
I just found out the guy who did the boat above is the same guy doing my cover The work looks great

Dan called me My boat will be done on thursday around 4 pm wow His cell is 586-533-2667 call him and good luck

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a story to tell you I realize what kinda guy Dan is. He runs a bussines how one should be run.

I had my cover dropped off to give him a heads up for what I had. He looked and within seconds he was aware of the game plan. I soon followed with my boat in tow. upon arriving he took a look at my old cover and pointed out all the mistakes that where made 6 years ago. His next question what color. I said navy blue Dan said can you pick it up at 7 on Thursday. The phone rings thursday at 3ish it's done. Out the door I go.

I arrive the cover is perfect. Dan used his game plan and I love the cover.

In Short Dan has my vote for man of the year!!!!!!!*******

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I corrected his number above. OOPPS

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I also know some one that lives in Algonac, that does fast good work! Her name is Sue @ Custom Sewing 810-794-2218. Tell her that I sent you if you go there!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've heard that the Amish do really good canvas work for a really good price. I know a guy that used the Amish to do a full canvas on a 40' boat. I'm working on getting a contact.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Paul I saw you going west on 15 near Little Mack, around 4:30 this afternoon. I was headed East. Who's beater Ford were you towing your boat with?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a story to tell you I realize what kinda guy Dan is. He runs a bussines how one should be run.

I had my cover dropped off to give him a heads up for what I had. He looked and within seconds he was aware of the game plan. I soon followed with my boat in tow. upon arriving he took a look at my old cover and pointed out all the mistakes that where made 6 years ago. His next question what color. I said navy blue Dan said can you pick it up at 7 on Thursday. The phone rings thursday at 3ish it's done. Out the door I go.

I arrive the cover is perfect. Dan used his game plan and I love the cover.

In Short Dan has my vote for man of the year!!!!!!!*******

I just wanted to update you peeps on the work BOAT WORKS is
doing for me. (OR NOT) <_<
after seeing this thread from pegleg thought i would give DAN a
call for a quote on canvas work on my 340 searay. i got a hold of him that friday, we talked about what i need and set up a appt. for monday or tuesday. come wensday not hearing anything i called him back with no answer. i left him a message wondering when we might get togeather and left my number again just incase he may have lost it. after calling a couple more times i am GIVING UP on him.
i would expect at least a call from him if he were to busy for my needs but NO CALL OR NOTHING

I JUST WANTED TO WARN YOU PEEPS NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME WITH (DAN FROM BOATWORKS.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.