Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys....im back from Texas....ha ha
and i spent way too much money on my trip.....
im going to sell my boat to make up for my losses....
and the first one with the money can take it home....
im asking $4500.00....or best offer!!!!!....
most of you know its a 20.5 ft Champion with a 200 H.P. mercury....
3 new batteries....
4 new tires on the trailer....
new 4 blade stainless prop....
12/24 volt trolling motor (Motorguide on Gator mount)
2 fish/depth finders (Garmin, Hummingbird)
call my cell at 248-259-1189.....
remember....its best offer and i really need to sell it quick!!
so first come first serve....money talks....you know what walks....ha ha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a 1988 Champion Bass Boat.....really hate to sell it.....but it will go to the first person that comes and makes a deal....next month i will be kicking myself for letting it go....but thats the way fish bite....ha ha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone interested please call my cell....still not sure how to read my pms'.....says i have messages....but only got one....ha ha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
send me email addresses to whomever wants pics to
[email protected]
dont know how to put pics on this website....but will email them to your email address.
****price just went down to $4000.00****
cant believe im doing this!!....ha ha

·
Registered
927 Posts
im thinking if you hold out for another week, he may just give you the boat and a few bucks for gas chiseyed

i seen the pics, its a nice boat. i cant belive he is selling it for this cheap. i would buy it myself but i still havent sold mine..... cant pay for two boats, the budget is too tight these days...............cheap cheap cheap

madman himself

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well lets see if we can make this interesting.....price just dropped to $3500.00.
come on guys....i know someone wants a bigger faster boat.
anyone know how to get pics in this website?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TODAY ONLY!!
boat price for today is only $3000.00
im leaving to go on vacation tomorrow, and the boat most probably wont be for sale when i get back.
anyone interested must call my cell phone....248-259-1189.....as i wont be near computer to get messages.

G

·
If we wait any longer maybe you will just give us the boat at a raffle? This seems really fishy how the price keeps dropping as well as the fact you keep trying to sell the boat before leaving town?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I agree that something doesn't sound right. I have a 1988 champion thats only 17 1/2 ft and has only a 150 hp and I know it's worth more than $3000. I have seen this post started several times and haven't seen any pictures yet. Can someone post those pictures so we can see this mystery boat. It must have something wrong with it to last this long at these prices. If this boat has only normal wear and tear and everything works, it should be off your hands in two hours at $3000. E-mail me the pictures and maybe I'll be interested.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was sent pictures friday, it looks really nice. I had planned on coming up to look at it and probably purchase it but didn't get a chance. He told me it needed some minor carb work due to it bogging down at full throttle, but thats it. He also said the motor was rebuilt by Merc last year and the entire boat had the gel coat re-done last year. Who knows, sounds like a steal.

I was looking to just buy it and turn it quick to make some money.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts