Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you tell me if there is a decent boat launch near the dumping grounds?
Location, open close times and fees if any.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I don't know of any public launches that are real close to the dumping grounds (the curse of the small boat owner)
. St Jean on the Detroit River is probably the closest. The next one on the Michigan side is on Jefferson north of the spillway. There is a good one on the Canadian side on the Belle River but not much else that I know of. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks PWOOD. Your sort of right about the curse, but there are some great inland lakes that we can get to that a bigger boat can't.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You can fish by Gino's I've done pretty well there this year on the Walleye's I have a post out there something about Gino's

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Behind Blossom Heath next to the Coast Gaurd Station is the nearest Launch. Its open 24 hours and theres a $10 fee. Ouch. If your a resident of SCS you can by a sticker for $65. Double Ouch! The Launch is connected to Miller Marina. Its very very close to Lakeside Bait N Tackle.

If you want to try and save 10 bucks just go by kind a quick Honk & Wave. Or tell em CBJ sent ya

Ooops almost forgot Blossom Heath is a Banquet center South of 10 mile on Jefferson.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.