Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(jcgambler @ Jun 20 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ive been launching at 9 mile. can i launch at selfridge, or anywhere near there
Yep, the plus, Crocker, Harley and Selfridge are all DNR launches, same annual pass is good at all of them, plus others all over the state

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
I wasn't aware there was a launch at 9 mile. Is it open to the general public, or just residents of the city in which it's located?

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(gimmeteeth @ Jun 21 2009, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wasn't aware there was a launch at 9 mile. Is it open to the general public, or just residents of the city in which it's located?
It is east of Jefferson, all the way to the end of the road and turn left into to the parking lot. You'll see the guard shack on the left. Pay the man $10.00 drive 1/4 mile further, and you come to one dock, launch, drive rig back to the parking lot and walk 1/4 mile back to the water.
Sometimes the guys will ask you zip code, but they don't care what it is, guys from out-of-state launch there pretty regularly. Anybody can use the ramp, but SCS and Eastpointe residents can purchase an annual pass for $60.00.
The launch is open to idiots as well as normal people, you may see some free entertainment while you're there

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
LOL! Thanks, Big Dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts