Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All!
First-time poster looking for a little help on dialing in a boat launch. I have only fished LSC one time and we launched up in Fairhaven. This weekend I am hoping to get out and fish a little further south, preferably near the mile roads. I have read a few old posts but couldn't find anything for sure about the 9 mile road launch. I am not a resident of SCS and I was wondering if I will be able to launch there or not.
Any help would be much appreciated!!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
this topic has come up a few times so some one will tell you to do a search but from what i remember it wasnt clarified if you are allowed or not i would send 9 mile bp a im and ask them

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
In My opinion if you plan on doing more than one launch it is worth it to pay 24 and get the yearly dnr sticker. It pays for itself very fast. I think ten bucks is high to launch If you launch three time you more than paid for the dnr launch sticker and you can use it anywhere there is a dnr launch site. I.e. Lake orion, crocker launch, south river, waterford. etc.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Oh yes and also welcome to the site hope to see some reports from you when you get a chance to get out.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(propwash @ Aug 14 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wallysteve @ Aug 14 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(EagleLarry @ Aug 14 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pay your $10.00 and launch

for some reason for the life of me i just cant see what you type. I am under the assunption that you are snaggin girls off the lake

LMAO! I'm glad it isn't just me!

i just had a comercial done for my shop and i told the huy that i wanted some girls in it not thinking eaglelarry was going to make it at the start of the comercial there is a girl in a bikini underneath a car working oops
now he has ti redo the comercial

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot everyone!!
I know about the DNR sticker for $24. I've already paid the daily 3 times instead of getting the annual so now I can't bring myself to get the annual.

Also the fact that this launch is closer to the water I want to fish, it's worth a few extra bucks.
I'll be sure to post up a report and I'll try to get some pics if we catch anything descent.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
QUOTE(Lastflight @ Aug 14 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks a lot everyone!!
I know about the DNR sticker for $24. I've already paid the daily 3 times instead of getting the annual so now I can't bring myself to get the annual.

Also the fact that this launch is closer to the water I want to fish, it's worth a few extra bucks.
I'll be sure to post up a report and I'll try to get some pics if we catch anything descent.
Welcome first of all. The Crocker ramp is located near 15 mile rd. and Jefferson and is a DNR ramp. $6.00 to enter daily. I like it because you can fish from Metro down to 9 mile and straight out all within 20 minutes of there.

Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.