Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
this topic has come up a few times so some one will tell you to do a search but from what i remember it wasnt clarified if you are allowed or not i would send 9 mile bp a im and ask them

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(EagleLarry @ Aug 14 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pay your $10.00 and launch

for some reason for the life of me i just cant see what you type. I am under the assunption that you are snaggin girls off the lake

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(propwash @ Aug 14 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wallysteve @ Aug 14 2009, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(EagleLarry @ Aug 14 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pay your $10.00 and launch

for some reason for the life of me i just cant see what you type. I am under the assunption that you are snaggin girls off the lake

LMAO! I'm glad it isn't just me!

i just had a comercial done for my shop and i told the huy that i wanted some girls in it not thinking eaglelarry was going to make it at the start of the comercial there is a girl in a bikini underneath a car working oops
now he has ti redo the comercial

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.