Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many places are there to rent boats ? seems to i know of 3 1) deckers landing the old man there has allways been good. 2) Jimmys boat livery allways had no problem there and under stand there not open yet this year do to jimmy's passing away last year (some 1 tell the new partner to get busy Please) should have been open in May. and 3) roy's marine on the clinton river roy just bugs me i have had nothing but problem's with him he doesnt seem to have problem solveing skill's. i under stand he is sick this year and i do hope he recover's but if a mistake is made atleast hear what the customer has to say before banning him for ur store !. i do have to say he did solve my problem i had with him with out going in to details. but im still angry with him. i have a 10 horse and would like to take my buddy and his kids fishing by gino's any help would be greatfull Thanks American-Angler -a bad day of fishing is still better than work-

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Welcome to the Saint Clair Network: may you always catch fish.

Harsens Island has a place called Minex's. When you get off the ferry you go right and follow that road to almost the end of the island just past were the pavement ends it's on the right you'll see all the boats you can't miss it. I don't think you'll go to Gino's from there but its a place to rent boats and it's affordable.

h2o<---says it's a very nice place, good people.

·
Registered
71 Posts
There is a plance called the Bridge, just south of 21 mile road on Jefferson. I have not had a problem there (rented probably 3 or 4 times before i got my boat) A small canal leads from there directly into Anchor Bay about a mile from Selfridge. Good luck whereever you choose to go and post so we all know how you did.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much for all your reply's i think ill try the place at 21 and jefferson ill have to ck that out. sure wont be fishing by gino's from there but that will get me on the lake i have my own motor just have to work on buying a boat. i went out last saturday off the clinton river cought 2 16" smallie's and had something big on but lost that 1 i was fishing north , fishing was slow and the winds were kicked up some my buddy's were by gino's they got 1 walleye 1 small musky and some perch and 2 smallie's said it was slow fishing also if any 1 know's of any othere's south of metro othere than jimmy's please lest me know Thank's American-Angler

Cast---------------------------------<> <*-))))><(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts