Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We volunteered to help out at the LSCN booth on Friday so we'll be there some time Friday. We normally go the first Saturday or Sunday of the show also. I completely forgot that I'm off that Monday for President's day (gotta love working for a stock broker). So not sure what days we'll be going to the show.

Anybody else have plans for the show yet?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jan 19 2010, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We volunteered to help out at the LSCN booth on Friday so we'll be there some time Friday. We normally go the first Saturday or Sunday of the show also. I completely forgot that I'm off that Monday for President's day (gotta love working for a stock broker). So not sure what days we'll be going to the show.

Anybody else have plans for the show yet?

I plan on being there Monday the 8th bright and early and not leaving until the show opens Saturday morning.

By that time I will be sick of looking at boats and very very tired.

Matt

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Torch Laker @ Jan 19 2010, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>1 hall and only a handful of dealers sounds like ans expensive day at the boat show and only seeing a few boats
If you're paying to get into the boat show, you're doing something wrong. LOTS of folks have boat show tickets to give away.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jan 19 2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Torch Laker @ Jan 19 2010, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>1 hall and only a handful of dealers sounds like ans expensive day at the boat show and only seeing a few boats
If you're paying to get into the boat show, you're doing something wrong. LOTS of folks have boat show tickets to give away.

That is what I say. Torch Laker, get a hold of me if you need tickets. I have several to give away. If I can't get them to you, I will find a way to. Let us know. Don't you dare pay for this show....

Remember we also have that luncheon at Little Camille's on the Jan. 28th. Mark will have tickets to give as well.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
I have no set dates when we will make it. I like to make it once on the weekend, and once during the week (sometimes by myself) to make it on the large yachts with some elbow room.

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
QUOTE(Torch Laker @ Jan 19 2010, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have tickets. I was thinking more like Beer,parking,food and Beer.last Year 2 halls and 33 dealers this year 1 hall and 12 dealers or so will make it a quick walk thru

That is just so sad.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 09/09
205 Posts
I will be there all 9 days so stop by our booth and say hello. Booths A31 & A33, L & M Marine, Inc and J & S Marine Sales & Service. I also have tickets if someone needs some.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts