Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on going to the Boat Show with INSTIGATOR early this afternoon. Anyone want to get out of work early and have some cocktails while dreaming about a new boat??

Hey Steve, any idea on what time you can go yet? Call me and let me know. I am ready any time after 11:30.

·
12,052 Posts
Going again Sunday with Bobrob. Gonna watch him buy that new boat.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Feb 13 2004, 10:51 AM)Damn Dave, I want your job!

Melly Jo and I are going to the show tomorrow.
James & Mel, i think we'll be there Saturday (tomorrow) as well! Give a hollar on the cell

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Rushed around like Crazy, got out of work early, picked up the kids & called C & D.

He got stuck at work . . .

We decided to head home tonight & catch up w/the rest of the group tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey Steve, so you guys are going to the boat show tomorrow now? If so, give us a call. I am doing some personal training at 10:00 AM, then we will be heading over. We are bringing my Dad too, so it should be FUN

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Feb 13 2004, 03:46 PM)Hey Steve, so you guys are going to the boat show tomorrow now? If so, give us a call. I am doing some personal training at 10:00 AM, then we will be heading over. We are bringing my Dad too, so it should be FUN

Yep! We're going to catch lunch downtown beforehand. Got to be home for V.D. Dinner though.

We'll probably head down 2ish.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yep! We're going to catch lunch downtown beforehand. Got to be home for V.D. Dinner though.

We'll probably head down 2ish. [/quote]
Sounds good, we will see you there

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys,
I am still at work
I am leaving for Florida on Sunday, so I have to tie up a few loose ends before I leave. I would love to go tomorrow, call me and let me know what time.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Cocktails&Dreams @ Feb 13 2004, 03:58 PM)Hey guys,
I am still at work
I am leaving for Florida on Sunday, so I have to tie up a few loose ends before I leave. I would love to go tomorrow, call me and let me know what time.
Hey Dave, I have your moblie number so we will give you a call once we get to your side of the lake. Until then

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Just got back . . . thought the show was GREAT! Picked up 1M brochures!

Met Mel & Milord, Convincor & Ladybug, Executioner & BoatChic & a few others.

Even had lunch at the HardRock Cafe'!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts