Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if the upcoming show at the Silverdome is going to be any good. Normally, they are pretty crappy and I was wondering if they have improved it somewhat.

Dan

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Big Boy is the sponser of the show at the Dome. I will go over and check it out. I'm going to do a seminar or two there plus I will have a booth. Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I'm not at the dome. My booth will be at Ford Field. I'm looking forward to it as they are going to make it the biggest show in the state even bigger than the Grand Rapids show.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Bob,
That would be a real bummer if you got all the way to the Dome and your booth wasn't there where you thought you left it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I think I saw your booth,...it was right where we left it!! B y Neeley's 4- Wheeler!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bob, I just want to get it on record that I had NOTHING to do with your missing booth. It was Marke, Mini, and Jack (Daniels, of course).

Craig

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mac, Mini, or anyone who could provide me with info. Is there going to be a show this week at the Dome? Or did they move it to Ford Field? I've heard both so I thought I would get some good info from a credible source!!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
As credible as it gets....

The Showspan Show that was traditionally at the Dome has been moved to Ford Field...it starts 1/29.

The Dome is hosting an in-house show this year...very limited vendors...it begins 1/9

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
The Ford Field Show Where our GREAT LIONS play will be much better than it ever was at the silver dome. Don't forget to be at Mondays meeting. Bob

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Just spoke with a buddy that is working the Silverdome show. Alot of unhappy people looking for fishing tackle. There is limited amounts...I mean limited.

The boat selection is pretty good for small fishing boats, bass boats etc. both glass and aluminum. There are non-currents on the floor too.

Mini

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very, very limited amounts, I was out there last night, and only saw 2 tackle vendors, and both were selling spoons, of course I was there early and some booths were empty. But I did have a blast and a half hooking 15-20 trout from the trout pond!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for eveybodys input....the Ford Field show will be a better use of Ford Field than the Lions have been

Dan

·
Registered
927 Posts
you cant go to the dome for tackle, u have to wait til the palace has a show. cant remember what its called tho. the dome is generally boats from what ive seen every year. they do have a great selection of 99 cent spinnerbaits up top tho, if u r so inclined.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
The show at the dome is not very good for fishing from what I have been told. See ya at Ford Field Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts